Fred's Black Friday Ad Posted (Partial Ad)

Brad

dont think anybody predicted this one to be first, no Fred's around here either so I didnt even look to see what they had

I just searched through that thread, and I didn't see anyone guessing Fred's. I wouldn't have guessed them to be the first either. lol

no Fred's what is a Fred's

Fred's is actually a pretty cool little store. It is kind of like a Dollar General or Family Dollar. the main difference is that they double coupons on Saturdays. We do have one here but we don't have a Target or much of anything else...lol. We have a Walmart, Fred's, Family Dollar, and Dollar General..

Fred's is actually a pretty cool little store. It is kind of like a Dollar General or Family Dollar. the main difference is that they double coupons on Saturdays. We do have one here but we don't have a Target or much of anything else...lol. We have a Walmart, Fred's, Family Dollar, and Dollar General..

And they have layaway. (The ones here do anyway)

I just searched through that thread, and I didn't see anyone guessing Fred's. I wouldn't have guessed them to be the first either. lol

I don't think it will count in the predict contest. I think Harbor Freight is the real winner (It's also a larger chain). No one has ever seen a Fred's ad on here before and it wasn't in the running, lol.

• 2 weeks later...