Are you taking pictures on BF?

shoplifter

We are going to have a thread about this very soon. We'd like as many people as possible to take pics and/or video that captures the essence of "Black Friday fever" that we can incorporate into next year's BF site. For those who can, there will be rewards/prizes for your help. Look for more info soon :)

not sure if i will be shopping or not.......but i want to go out just for that reason want to take pics of ppl standing in line for Xmas shopping in shorts and tanks tops to send to my kids who will be standing in lines and probably so bundled up all you can see is their eyes!

so while everyone else is already here posting what deals they got I will be out taking pics

I will be taking pics, for sure!lol I got my new camera a couple of days ago and I have been taking pics nonstop. This is my son's first BF and he's a little scared. He says it's not fair to teach him not to hit girls and then put him in a situation where it may be necessary. lmao He will be easy to ID, he will be wearing my Gottadeal t-shirt! I am going to try to get a pic of him TRYING to get my CP Newborns or the Care Bears w/ DVDs!LMAO BTW, he's 17 so this would be hilarious!

For those of us that dont have technology to upload the pics ourself is there a PO Box or anything to send the pics too. I am NOT worried about getting them back but then you can pick which ones you the admins want to post and ones you dont?

Rewards/Prizes!?!?! hmmmm

Maybe have the PO box open for like a month or two and then close.

Guest unicron

Maybe have the PO box open for like a month or two and then close.

If you have a CD-ROM drive, chances are you do, then you could have your photos transfered to CD-ROM at a store like Walgreens. And then simply upload those images here.

Guest unicron

I can do all this on my NEW Emachines from BB!! HA HA :tongue1:

Hmm, you must be getting to BB really early before it opens. I wish you luck in getting the eMachine.:)

illusion - That'd be neat!!

Well, since I cannot go shopping - that is what I am doing. I'm going to hit up CompUSA, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears, Target and a few others and take a few pics. I think it'll be neat to see. I'll post them here when I am done. ;)

illusion - That'd be neat!!

Well, since I cannot go shopping - that is what I am doing. I'm going to hit up CompUSA, Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears, Target and a few others and take a few pics. I think it'll be neat to see. I'll post them here when I am done. ;)

Yeah i thought it would be neat. I wasnt going to tell anyone and just post it and see what people thought but screw it. im a computer nerd and im okay with people knowing it. :smart: haha

i have my camera phone but dont know if I can email pictures from it :tongue1:

I went to the Sprint/Nextel store the other day to upgrade my phone and this guy was speaking in another language and I was like WHAT??

It was a speaker phone, camera, web, message thing I was like WHAT????

Sales Guy ---> :insane:

Me---> :runaway: