Black Friday Webcast Thread - Details, Schedule & More - FINAL WEBCAST TONIGHT!

bigjimslade

I LOVE the info we get in the webcast and i wanna see newly released items, surprise items. YES pls bring webcast back!!!! I like emailing the t-shirt contest but seems likes there's a delay in you getting the email so maybe a better way to do the contest. THANKS for everything!!!

This was my first webcast and I have been around for a while so I don't have an excuse..

What I liked: My husband overheard the Ipad conversation and I am hoping that he got the hint!

What I didn't like: Kind of quiet but I guess that's how things go, would like to maybe break down some of the bigger ads, that would be kind of cool!

Thanks so much for the webcast!

I love the Black Friday Webcasts!!! I want to see more giveaways and a tutorial on the Black Friday Charts site!! I would love to see the webcast next year!! It would not be Black Friday without hearing BigJim say "Black Friday Live" I love that!!! :) Keep up the good work!!! Thank you!!

Like to hear the Best deals you've seen far this year in the different catagories.

Too few t-shirts :) Just kidding.... what I didn't like is that I couldn't post in the chat, but I could view and listen.

Yes, do the webcasts!

For the webcast next year the call in # like last year was great. I would love to see that return. The webcasts are GREAT but hearing some of the others (as long as they are checked out ahead of time so we don't have the idiots like last year cursing into the webcast). Possibly show your camping gear on the webcast. Also the webcasts from the Best Buy line are the BEST!!!!!

I enjoy the webcasts. I think they are fun and informative, I feel like I get my questions answered every time. I would like to see you do a webcast while you are camping again this year. I also would like you to cover online black friday shopping over the next 2 weeks. I would like you to continue the webcasts next year as well! :)

I think the webcasts are very informative. This is my first time camping out for Black Friday. I've been using GottaDeal.com since 2011 and it's great. The webcasts should have a topic. For example, security during BF, tips for camping out, and so forth. You guys do an amazing job posting the ads as they come out. Nothing really to say against the webcasts. Yes, I think it's very useful to have them in the weeks prior to BF.

I enjoy the webcasts. It's helpful to hear the reviews of the ads and hear what deals other people are interested in as well as some of the black friday shopping tactics that are discussed. I hope the webcasts are continued during the next 2 weeks as well as next year. I like how it is an open forum to answer the community's questions regarding the recently posted ads. Keep up the great work!

I totally enjoyed the ads structure live as well as ability to ask questions about deals and hear opinions and tips from other shoppers in larger cities. I regreted the lack of t-shirts given away and apparent webcast delays but all in all, BF is an asset to shopping planning and recognition of mapping and shopping strategies as well as creating and filling wish lists.

“This is Big Jim Slade, GottaDeal.com, Black Friday Live……”

It is that time of year again for our Black Friday LIVE webcasts. GottaDeal.com was the first and is the ONLY Black Friday website to offer a LIVE webcast to site visitors. You have made this very successful for us and have given us a lot of valuable feedback. Read closely so you won’t miss out!

Livestream is our new webcast home

Ustream was very good to us over the last 2 years but you told us you wanted more social interaction and no ads. Livestream has a new platform that gives us both.

To keep up with our webcasts and get notifications of shows I want you to go to the link below, bookmark the page and then click follow. When you click follow you will need to sign up for Livestream. You NEED to do this if you want to chat and interact with the show. Do it NOW so when it is show time you won’t miss a thing.

https://new.livestream.com/gottadeal

In addition to our new broadcasting home we have upgraded the studio with a faster FiOS connection and new HD camera to bring you the show in full HD.

Test Webcast – Saturday Sept 15 2012

As always we do a test webcast and this year it will be Saturday 15 at 7pm CT. This is going to be a test so we can make sure everything works right and if it don’t we know what to fix. This is very casual and we won’t be talking too much about Black Friday. If you can’t make it don’t worry. You won’t miss much.

Webcast Schedule

This is a peek at our webcast schedule for this year. Like anything it can change. The best way to keep up with our webcast schedule is several ways……

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on our Livestream page

Check the GottaDeal.com forums daily

Like last year I will be posting an event listing for our webcasts on Facebook and on our broadcast page on Livestream. I will also post a thread on here and stick it each week.

Like in years past when a MAJOR ad is leaked we will do a webcast that evening IF the ad is posted BEFORE 2pm Central Time. If it is posted after 2pm Central then we will do a webcast the next day. Last year Walmart posted the ad on Facebook and made an event out of it. If WM or any other store does that we will broadcast LIVE during the event and then talk about the ad.

Below is a sample of the webcast schedule. Remember it can change for any reason so please like, follow and friend us on Facebook, Twitter, Livestream and all of our social media platforms.

Sept 15 – Test Webcast

Oct 13,20,27

Nov 3,10,17

Black Friday Week – Nov 18,19,20

Black Friday Post Game Show – Nov 24

All webcasts will start at 7pm Central Time on Saturday. Below are the time zones. They will be updated and in every event notice.

UTC – 12:00AM Sunday

Eastern – 8:00PM

Central – 7:00PM

Mountain – 6:00PM

Pacific – 5:00PM

Alaska – 4:00PM

Aleutian Islands – 3:00PM

Hawaii – 2:00PM

Guam – 1:00PM

And for our friends in…..

Spain – 2:00AM Sunday

Japan – 9:00AM Sunday

Israel – 3:00AM Sunday

Antarctica South Pole – 12:00 Noon Sunday

I hope everyone can make our webcasts and that find value in them. Post any questions you may have. Have a great Black Friday season and see you on the air!