Curtain help

persse3

Ok, so we are in the process of moving to a new house and I need help! Money is kind of tight because of the move and back to school and Christmas coming soon. I have done most of the painting and need to go finish today. I do not have a ton of time. I know there is deals on curtains but don't really have time to spend online for 4 hours looking, lol.

So, as your looking for deals if you come across good deals on curtain can you let me know please? I need curtains for every room. Girls and boys (boys are 13 and 15) so noting little, lol. My room, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathrooms, everywhere. I have some from here but want new ones because these will not match the new paint.

Girls room is pink and like maroon/purple.

Dining room is gray and darker gray

Kitchen is purple and black.

Boys room is going to be army colors or basketball, still undecided.

Bathrooms are undecided yet to.

Living room is like a light tan color.

My room is not top priority but if I see one I like I am going to go from there. Still waiting on paint until some color or curtain pulls me in.

When I did my USPS change of address online I was able to print a Lowe's 15% off purchase coupon. I also got some Lowes coupons in the mail, which Home Depot accepts. Both stores sell curtains, but they add up quick when you're doing several rooms.

Someone posted that their Target had almost the whole curtain aisle on clearance. I checked my store today but they didn't have much. Maybe you'll be luckier - it might be worth a look.

If you do find a better deal please share it. We just moved and I still need to find curtains for the kitchen, dining room, and kids rooms.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking for something very inexpensive, just get twin size flat sheets from Walmart, about $5 each and either use existing hardware or get pressure rods. Until I can do something nicer, that is what I did. I used sizzors to snip a few threads on both sides so the pressure rod could go through. Just an easy temporary way to have window coverings.

Michelle