Car Booster Seats?

lesliepear

Probably not the usual BF sale item - but does anyone know if there will be any BF deals on them? Was thinking of checking Value City Friday with the 10% off card I have (we got a good deal on 3 carsets there a while back).

I did see a booster seat in someone's ad. Just can't remember whose. I remember thinkin that I wish'd it was a car seat and not a booster.

TRU is always a good place for that kind of stuff. Too bad you were looking about a month ago they had their big baby sale then. If you can wait they will have another one around February. If not use the $5 off coupon ($5 off $25 purchase)and i think if you spend more than $75 you will get that $10 gift card.

I know if you are buying more than one OF THE SAME MODEL, Burlington/BabyDepot will give you an extra discount for 'twins'. Can't remember how much it was, but cool to find that...and no mine arent twins but they looked like it. I'd jsut go without kids and tell them that it's for twins.

I know if you are buying more than one OF THE SAME MODEL, Burlington/BabyDepot will give you an extra discount for 'twins'. Can't remember how much it was, but cool to find that...and no mine arent twins but they looked like it. I'd jsut go without kids and tell them that it's for twins.

How much of a discount? What a good idea both my kids carseats have seen better days.