It's going to be snowing IN my mall!

amystuff

Our mall is having a holiday kick-off weekend starting today. Every two hours from today until Dec. 24th there will be a 10-minute snow flurry inside the mall! This is so exciting for us because snow is a rare thing around here. This is Town East Mall in Mesquite, TX for those of you who might be near.

Ok first let me say I wish it was here. We don't get snow here either so this will be my first year w/ out snow. But I would think it would be paper...simply because although the paper could cause someone to slip and fall too...the real snow would just be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Snow update: ok, it's not real snow, but really cool anyway. There are two little machines outside the main entrance that blow clusters of tiny little bubbles. It looked exactly like snow flurries and disappeared as soon as it hit the ground. It was so festive!

SNOW????? UGH!!!

I live in Chicago......... we've already had snow this week. It's 15 degree's out right now......

My sis lives in Rockford. They had snow yesterday. When she called it was in the teens. I was sitting here just like now in my shorts and shirt w/ the window open....lol.

I live in Rowlett is the new redone mall decorated beautifully when we live in this area we try to go to the Galleria but Town East is closer for us. When will Santa arrive at the mall do you know Deborah in Rolwett Texas

I think Santa might already be there but he "officially" arrives tomorrow. (Sat.) They are having celebrations all weekend for their remodel. Here's the link for all the activities:

http://www.towneastmall.com/html/Events.asp

I wish our mall here in Spartanburg, SC would do something like that to get us all in the holiday spirit! It's been too HOT here lately to think of Christmas, but at least we are finally having some colder weather with temps last night in the upper 20's!!! YEA!!!! I finally feel like the holidays are coming with the temps about 25 degrees colder than it has been around here@!!@!

I wish our mall here in Spartanburg, SC would do something like that to get us all in the holiday spirit! It's been too HOT here lately to think of Christmas, but at least we are finally having some colder weather with temps last night in the upper 20's!!! YEA!!!! I finally feel like the holidays are coming with the temps about 25 degrees colder than it has been around here@!!@!

I wish any of the malls in the area would. It would be worth the drive to see ie.

Snow update: ok, it's not real snow, but really cool anyway. There are two little machines outside the main entrance that blow clusters of tiny little bubbles. It looked exactly like snow flurries and disappeared as soon as it hit the ground. It was so festive!

I'm so jealous! I bet the kids and "grown-up kids" are having a blast with this. Nothing better than shopping in the heated building with snow falling all around.