Anyone campin out for the Computer at BB?

saturnboy01

The thing that scares me is that I bring cash. And when they had lots of rebates, this meant carrying about $4000. Best Buy use to have a cash only line and you got out quicker. I don't like using credit. Last year all the access to credit verification broke at Office Max, boy what a scene. They had to finally restart each register. and this takes about 15 minutes. The peeps in that store were livid. Even though your line was 1st, they would start a new line at a working register and now you were essentially at the end. Now, I had cash, and so they opened a seperate register and I was out in an hour.

The thing that scares me is that I bring cash. And when they had lots of rebates, this meant carrying about $4000. Best Buy use to have a cash only line and you got out quicker. I don't like using credit. Last year all the access to credit verification broke at Office Max, boy what a scene. They had to finally restart each register. and this takes about 15 minutes. The peeps in that store were livid. Even though your line was 1st, they would start a new line at a working register and now you were essentially at the end. Now, I had cash, and so they opened a seperate register and I was out in an hour.

Cash is king but I have to use my GM credit card since I get 5% back for the purchase of a new vehicle. I saved $1350 when I purchased my truck last year. I hope to save $1000 or $2000 when I purchase a new car in 2-3 years. :gd_orange

Be careful with all the cash. That would scare me. Are you going out with anyone? If not, stay safe and don't advertise what you are buying and/or complaining about credit card users....Thats a bullseye right on ya! I pay cash myself, but I only have a few things to buy. Nothing real big. I'll have around $300 on me

I wouldnt say how much :gd_dollar I carry with me. Are you crazy! At least dont reveal your location. There are loons out there!!

alright just send it to me or something whenever you find it. :bunny:

I wanna see CC's as well!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

red822

Quote:

Originally Posted by John1983

If you put one on layaway now, cancel the layaway and then buy it on Black Friday, will they have it in stock for you to buy then? Do you need to be in line super early? I love the idea but I want to make sure I know what to do.

Wal-Mart doesn’t have any of the sales items in stock now so you can't put them on layaway. And beside that Wal-Mart cancels all layaways before Thanksgiving. I was at the Wal-Mart Store last night in Danbury, CT and the Manager said they will have plenty of them and there sales paper comes out on Monday 11/21/05.

I am, if BB has the doorbusters for the Toshiba laptop in central Ohio. I guess that's debatable. I think I'm going to be there at 1 am. This is the first time I've done this! I'm scared :eek:

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know how bad my bb is going to be. Baytown Tx.

Be careful with all the cash. That would scare me. Are you going out with anyone? If not, stay safe and don't advertise what you are buying and/or complaining about credit card users....Thats a bullseye right on ya! I pay cash myself, but I only have a few things to buy. Nothing real big. I'll have around $300 on me

I agree with this i just posted the same thing on another thraed. there are some realy werid peeps out there so be very careful and try to get some buddies with you. Offer them some breakfast or some thing.:hungry:

Just get some one please.