anybody have an aqua....thingamajiggy....lol

Tracy72

Thats a super price. I love that toy. My daughter is too old for it though

They are all really good prices. I bought the bear and the Go n Doodle a few weeks ago for $9.99 at Kmart when they had them on sale. Had been considering getting the mat at Walmart online for $16 something but then I saw the ad for Kohl's. Very very happy w/ that.

The aqua doodle mat is originally about $19.99 at Walmart. So, I'm going to pm Targets ad at Walmart to get dd that! I've been eyeing it for a while, saw it on sale for $17, something told me to hold off, glad I did! :)

I didn't see the aquadoodle mat on sale at Target. What is it listed as? I saw the hug n doodle and the go n doodle.

I just made a trip to walmart tonight. The regular old aquadoodle mat wasn't good enough. My wife wanted a Cinderella one for the 2 year old. I got the last one in the store--and only because she called ahead and reserved it. There was no other Cinderella one to be found in Omaha. If you do know of any...let me know. I'd love to grab another one for my niece.

There is also a Thomas the Train Aquadoodle at Toys R Us. I comes with this roller that makes tracks and then a toy train that will follow the tracks! But it's like $40.00.

For those PMing on these be careful because at the walmarts around here if it only says Aquadoodle you can only get the regular one, not the princess one. So check with your area store.