Walk Don't Run, or Run Don't Walk?

DaFees

Well, ok, I got the hint, run like hell or run as if ya got a pit bull chasing your arse. Now I've a side question. If the best buy that I am going to is doing this ticket thing, do I absolutely need a ticket to get the computer or what, I mean can I still get one without the ticket?

Well, ok, I got the hint, run like hell or run as if ya got a pit bull chasing your arse. Now I've a side question. If the best buy that I am going to is doing this ticket thing, do I absolutely need a ticket to get the computer or what, I mean can I still get one without the ticket?

The answer to that is no.......if they use the tickets, no ticket, no computer. Remember, they only use tickets on the low quantity items and ultra-low priced doorbusters, such as the sub-$400 laptop, the $150 computer, the $450 (AR) projector, and and few other items. Not all items are ticket items.

Oh, and the Augusta, GA BB specifically tells people in line not to run as injuries may occur.....they'll ask you to stop or ask you to leave if you don't slow down and walk. Saw it happen last year. Took a cop to remove the patron, though.....but he did.

Guest all2tired

Ok here's the game plan I came up with. I started working on it a few weeks ago. There are 2 must have items at WM. The rest I don't really care if I get it or not. 1 of these must haves is probably going to be hard to get. So I have been going to WM every couple of days and striking up a conversation with the mgr. Since we've been talking, she has gotten to know me not so much as a friend but as somebody who is worth going out of her way for. LOL

I told her the 1 item I am trying to get, the other will most likely be there for at least an hour before they run out. Anyway, The mgr now knows that I am unable to walk or stand for too long. It became increasingly apparent to her yesterday when I wound up in the electric cart. LOL She offered to put the harder to get item behind her counter for me so I would still be able to get it as long as I was there before the blitz hours are over. It pays to be nice sometimes LOL

Well, if one of you guys run me over, I am going to kick someone's arse. :P

:mischievo I couldn't have said it better!lmao I know exactly what I am going after and I hope no one is in my way, however, the only way I will run over someone is if I get pushed into them. But, WM sale starts at 5am and I can bet you my entire BF stash that there will be people waiting until 5:05 to run in there and try to run people down. If that happens, :fryingpan !