I Phone Family Plans

For those who have Iphones, are there any good family plans out there? I've been looking but haven't seen any.

Which phone company?? You would just need a family plan for your minutes; all phones do not need to be iPhones. Data is separate for each line; you can't share data. HTH

Which phone company?? You would just need a family plan for your minutes; all phones do not need to be iPhones. Data is separate for each line; you can't share data. HTH

Yes what they said. We have At&t and for a longtime just had one Iphone with Data with the rest basic phones with Data blocked. We upgraded to 2 Iphones and still have the 2 regular no data phones. DATA is expensive and you need ALOT if you use the phone for internet/facebook/ect. They offered me unlimited with Dh's iphone while on the phone with them once, I got it.....I called back to get it for the other 2 and they told me they did not offer unlimited anymore :/ SUCKS, it was well worth the extra $10/month to not worry about it.

The family plan for TALKING minutes is not what will kill you (you probally need a LOW minute plan since most companies offer rollover minutes and unlimited phone to phone calls....what kills the price with Iphones is the DATA charges per phone....especially if you go OVER your data plan..start BIG and then evaluate to see if you can go lower. If you have a TON of rollover minutes call to lower your family TALKING plan, that will lower the bill significantly..we were on a WAYYYY to big plan for over a year before I got smart and called :/

You shouldn't purchase any cell phone plan based solely on the phone. You should pick one that gives you the best service for your area.

That being said....Cricket and Virgin Mobile are "getting" the iPhone soon. These prepay services may be a good solution to you. Also, you can buy one outright (used or new--GSM version offered to work on ATT), get it unlocked, and use Straight Talk.

If any of the big 3 will work for you, please consider:

All require data. It is expensive as noted above.

Verizon: Largest network, some services are locked out (example: Spotify, Airplay), offers Family (shared) data, but is more expensive than individual data

ATT: Fast network speeds, if you are in the right areas. Expected to offer Family Data. Pricing will depend on Verizon's success.

Sprint: Slowest data speeds, smallest network, Unlimited Data plans