GottaDeal Exclusive: IKEA BF List & SCANS Posted!

Brad

Me too! My nearest one is Pittsburg! Blah!

Don't know how far Pittsburg is from you, but DC is 5 1/2 hours from us! LOL

I went to a HUGE IKEA when I was in Bremen, Germany last year and just really "fell in love" with that store. All the stuff was cool and cheap even without BF!

I went to a HUGE IKEA when I was in Bremen, Germany last year and just really "fell in love" with that store. All the stuff was cool and cheap even without BF!

oooooo!! Now you are making me want one here too! We don't have one either :(

oooooo!! Now you are making me want one here too! We don't have one either :(

They are so cool to me. LOL

They had beautiful flatware CHEAP! It was heavy, kinda like the WMF (which is a high priced brand in Germany), but a fraction of the price. AND they had a beautiful sleigh bed w/ "Swedish Memory Foam" mattress for like 299 or 399 euro and it was a king! I asked if they would ship stuff here, if I bought it there and they said No. I know some of the duty free stores would like the place we usually get our mercury glass ornaments when we are there, but because IKEA had stores here, they would not. I tried to reason with them that the closest was 5 1/2 hours away from me... didn't work. LOL

Ours is 5 1/2 hours away too. I keep telling DH I'm taking a road trip to get that 19.99 towel rack. He just shakes his head and walks away! They have a great web site.