Kindle Fire Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display Wi-Fi $139 (Reg.$169) @ amazon.com

elite2058

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

Sale: $139 (Regularly $169)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0051VVOB2/ref=xs_gb_ARRGQEEMLV4PT?ie=UTF8&qid=1327619743&sr=8-1&condition=refurbished&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=18436YWF0XMW924HJV8B

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Xx9W8gdRL._SL110_.jpg

Just in time for Mother's Day, save $30 on a Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire. Kindle Fire is the most-wished-for, most-gifted, #1 best-selling product on Amazon. Each Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire is a pre-owned Kindle Fire that has been refurbished, tested, and is certified to look and work like new

Edited by elite2058

I have one and I loved it, but I got the Samsung Tab 2 on Sunday because I had nook and kindle books, and google and amazon apps, and I wanted to be able to use them all on one device. I got the fire at christmas and really enjoyed it. When I see my daughter next, she is getting my fire, and I would never give her something that I didn't like!

I'm thinking of getting one for my son. His other Kindle died after only 14 months. :( Other son's Kindle also died shorlty after, but he has a Toshiba Thrive so no need to get him another tablet. He will probably get another normal Kindle for when he wants to e-ink.

But for youngest son, this might be an option. His birthday is in 2 weeks, and I was hoping for a sale like this. I just hope they still have them available this afternoon so I can ask him first.

Oh! One of my students has one. I thought it was way cool!

Would I use it that much? Let me know what you think if you have one!

I also just got a Galaxy Tab 2 when they came out. I'm not a very gadgety person, and I don't listen to music, watch movies, or read much. So I didn't really have a need for it. (gift from husband, who is gadgety) I really like having a tablet more than I thought I would, although so far pretty much the only thing I've done with it is play Draw Something, as that's the only thing my phone won't do. :) Hopefully I'll start being a fun person and start using it more.

We own 4 in this house and I have bought 5 for gifts, we even have a refurbished one. I have one in my cart right now contimplating about ordering our 5th, we LOVE them. And yes we own an Ipad2 and had two Touchpads (sold them)

Kindle Fire does everything you need in a tablet without making your kids sign a release in blood to use it (Ipad..) Its LESS then the cost of a new Gameboy...no brainer for us

I'm so happy. I was debating getting the kindle for $79 plus a $30 gift card from Walmart but I think I will enjoy this one a lot more as will the kids. I'm already a Prime member so I'll be able to get free books which I have paid for in the past thru my iPhone app. I'm so excited!

DD and I both have one and am headed to see if link is still live for DH to get one. They are NEVER not with us. DD uses it for everything and yes that is even homework. She has looked up info on it for research, uses the calculator app for math, and reads assigned books on. All that on top of games, movies, music....A fellow swim parent has an ipad2...her son fell in love with my kindle at a meet. Says it is more fun then the ipad lol

We own 4 in this house and I have bought 5 for gifts, we even have a refurbished one. I have one in my cart right now contimplating about ordering our 5th, we LOVE them. And yes we own an Ipad2 and had two Touchpads (sold them)

Kindle Fire does everything you need in a tablet without making your kids sign a release in blood to use it (Ipad..) Its LESS then the cost of a new Gameboy...no brainer for us

You know, you can always buy me one... if you are looking for a reason to buy another one that is.... :)

The fire isn't limited to amazon books. you can put a nook app on it and read your nook books also. My son has one and said it's the best present he's ever gotten in his entire life and he has every gaming system there is.

How on earth did you get the nook app on it? It isn't available on the Appstore! I had been carrying around both the nook and the kindle for months lol

You sideload it using getjar. I'm on the amazon forums every day. THere a lot of apps you can sideload easily, like the kobo app even. Also to the poster who said you get free books using prime membership. Prime members do NOT get any kind of discounts on books. YOu can borrow one book a month, but any book that is free is free for everyone. There are an average of 300 -400 free books free everyday. The only kindle benefits available for prime members are the 1 book a month for borrowing and the free video streaming. I see so many people upset on the kindle forums everyday because they are pushing the buy button thinking that book is free because they are a prime member and they don't understand it's not free to buy.

How on earth did you get the nook app on it? It isn't available on the Appstore! I had been carrying around both the nook and the kindle for months lol