Fashion Bug BF Sale

leefamily23

OHHH let me drop my kids off at school and I'll ask one of the boys in my DD's classes mom, she is a manager at one. I am sure she will know. I can also ask my friend who works at one but she is just PT and just started a little while ago so they might not have told her!

Vicki

Well I totally forgot she had to go to Philly early this am for their coats for kids promotion so her dad dropped her son off. I did find out that they will be opening at 7. My friend is going to try and get info for me today at work if not I think the manager of the store should be there at 3 to pick her son up. If she is I will get the info then. Sorry!

Vicki

I finally got the info

They are having a sale wed, fri, and sat. You get an extra 15% off all items already reduced up to 40%.

Their early bird sale is from 7-11 am then you get an extra 20% off all items reduced up to 40%. Of course it excludes the priced just right stuff and anything over 50%.

Then she told me to look in the mail if you are on their mailing list because they are sending $10 GC to use on the 25th-26th.

HTH

Vicki

I checked with the regional manager in my area and the BF sale will consist of ... get this... 15% off! I told her, that's not even as good as the sale you have right now! She said that's what corporate said to do and that's what she has to follow. Shame on Fashion Bug.. I will be at Wal-mart!