Digital Camera + Printer bundle

I am looking for a digital camera + printer bundle that does not require use of a pc to print photos. My inlaws had mentioned wanting a digital cam, but I know that for them to print from the cams available would require either a computer upgrade or a printer that doesn't require the pc. They aren't interested in upgrading their computer, which leaves me with one option.

I was going to wait for BF, but if something comes along that is a great deal on a solid camera, I'm game. Thanks for any help!

A number of printers take the card from the camera and have little LCDs to help you pick which pictures to print. Others have a (usually option) docking station that plugs into the camera.

OfficeDepot Ad - front cover HP setup - M417 + 7850 for $229

OfficeMax setup - M407 + 8050 for $249

Dont forget to check around and see if there are and "$x off $y" type coupon codes out right now...

Epson has a deal where if you buy any brand of digital camera along with an Epson printer, you get a $50 mail-in rebate.

My recommendation would be the Nikon Coolpix P1 ($549.95) or P2 ($399.95) and an Epson PictureMate Deluxe ($199.99)

Nikon and Epson have a special deal, so with that combination, you would get $150 worth of mail-in rebates.