a BB BF line question.

levitt

I really want the desktop and our BB (northpoint mall, alpharetta), is a busy one. I dont mind starting to stand in line at midmight, but at 3am I would like DH to relieve me. Only problem : we have 2 small children at home. So for him to come and change places with me requires about a 20 minute time

period where we need someone to hold our place in line while I go home and he comes there. If we ask the person ahead or behind us to hold our place, is this not going to work and then we are DOOL? Is anyone on this board standing in line this year at northpoint? The other option I am thinking of is finding an older teen to stand and line and paying them until 3am when DH can show up. Worth it to get the kids a new computer. Their old one is unreliable.

sandy

What is DOOL, is it similiar to SOL?

I think you are DOOL/SOL. Can you bring a friend or other family member with you?

Maybe you can edit your thread title and add the city/state, we have 40,000+ forum members here. Perhaps one of them can help you out?

Not the perfect solution, but in my experience with putting kids in the car in the middle of the night when I've had to (not for BF), they have gone back to sleep easily in the car and again and home without it beign a big deal. So he could bring them in the car and then send you on your way with them back home.

I am debating going to the NP store this year. Normally I go to Kennesaw. But NP is closer. I am back and forth on this. If I do decide to go to NP, my sis and I would be happy to meet up with you and hubby. I have no problem helpong outa fellow shopper! But like I said, I may end up at Kennesaw. I really think there will be less people there, and thats where I will meet my family. But please PM me or bump this thread so if I do go, I can let you know! I know there are others also who plan on going to NP. Maybe some will speak up! lol.