Target hours this year.

crix101

I havent seen the ad but Target usually always has alot of great deals. It sounds to me like maybe they are trying to have less of a crowd right out of the gate. I think it is great that they are having the sale all day. I just didnt know if that was typical for Target.

I don't think they had any doorbusters last year either. It really doesn't matter because if it's a good buy, they will be gone within a few minutes/hours anyway so coming to the store at noon would be too late whether it was a doorbuster or not.

I read on the forum that Target will open at 6am and that the bf prices will be good all day, no doorbuster. Is that how it always is or is this different this year. Do they do rainchecks there?

This is true for most stores but think about it. What good are BF prices all day if everything is sold out?

If Target has something you really want I'd get in line 2-3AM, otherwise it will probably be SOLD OUT by the time you get there.

From what I remember, no Leapsters, no DVD recorders, no Gamecube systems, no Amazing Amanda dolls. Unfortunately there may be some people disappointed with this ad...

I hope they have some good dvd box set deals like they did last year and some plush toys.

I hope they have some good dvd box set deals like they did last year and some plush toys.

Yeah last year I PM'd the Simpsons and Family Guy ones at Walmart for $17.77. No lines for them...just asked the clerk to open the cabinet and hand em out. Gotta love price matching.

Speaking of Target, anyone interested in the ad...? :P

A few more hours, but if anyone has any very specific questions, I can perhaps give you some hints :)

You are killing us and especially my older sister RGB!!!!! SHe is driving me crazy about the damn Target ad. Can we just see it already???? PLEASE!!!! LOL!!!!

Oh, thank you!!!! I bet this ad screws up my WHOLE plan...LMAO!!! Last night I was up until 2am trying to figure out exactly how I was going to get everything I NEED, lol, and I finally figured it out. This one will probably be the one to keep me up again tonight! I hope it's not too good though, I may have to go to Target and tha's an hour away, and shop at WM there, which would really mess me up because I'm not familiar with that WM. Oh, I need a cigarette. lol