What are you price matching?

melrose6

Guest general41391
I would like to price match WAR OF THE WORLDS DVD. they have it for $15 at CompUSA and i am goin to best buy. hopefully it will work

The whole subject of price matching has suddenly taken a ugly turn for me! Went to Walmart tonight to case everything out and saw that Walmart doesn't have the stuff I plan on pming. Not even the lipstick from Walgreens. I need to rethink my plan.

I am surprised that there is a Walmart out the threat doesn't price match, I thought their slogan was"We won't be undersold" . I price match regularly especially on Soda, and when my little guy needed them diapers and never had a problem. I will be price matching some of the DVD. I need to wait till th shopko ad comes out to finalize my list:elmo:

I live within about 25 miles within 3 WMs, too!

And, I think if I were you, I'd be calling corporate or something regarding them refusing to PM!!! :rant:

~H~

Probably won't get to PM anything.

I live within 25 miles of 3 (yup 3) Wal-Marts - 2 Supers and 1 regular. None of them price match - ever. Have tried more than once and always get turned down.

TRU refused last year and so did KMart - both even posted signs the week before. Would be really surprised if they changed their policies for this year.

Good luck to the rest of you who CAN match.

Here's my pricematch list so far (still waiting on that darned KB Toys ad):

Kmart:

Pepsi products - 12 pack $2.25

Target:

Memory and Chutes&Ladders game $3.88 (plus $1 off coupon from Hasbro)

Friday Night Lights and Meet the Fockers DVD $5.88

Robots DVD $8.88

Green Day "American Idiot" CD $8.98

You have to bring the ads for price matching and they'll clip the ad like a coupon. So be prepared that you won't get the ads back. I usually do the PM shopping after I finished the doorbuster shopping as it is much less competitive and I don't need the ads anymore.

You have to bring the ads for price matching and they'll clip the ad like a coupon. So be prepared that you won't get the ads back. I usually do the PM shopping after I finished the doorbuster shopping as it is much less competitive and I don't need the ads anymore.

I have NEVER had Walmart keep my ads and I have done pricematching in both IL, MO, and CA. Where do you shop that they do this?

Ok I have a question and it's probably a dumb one but I have never price matched before. Does the item you are buying have to be on sale at both places? I am going to Walmart for other things but I want the Dirt Devil Vacuum at Target but don't know if I can get there before they are gone. So can I PM the vacuum at Walmart?

Ok I have a question and it's probably a dumb one but I have never price matched before. Does the item you are buying have to be on sale at both places? I am going to Walmart for other things but I want the Dirt Devil Vacuum at Target but don't know if I can get there before they are gone. So can I PM the vacuum at Walmart?

No it doesn't have to be on sale...but they have to have the exact model...and that means if the ad says comes w/ free blah blah blah...they have to have the blah blah blah w/ theirs too.