Newbie with a question....

julz0420

Ok, so I'm new to BF.. Last year I wanted to go but my husband had to work so I stayed home with our 6 month old, this year he took off work to stay with her and I'm going. So I have a question about best buy.

The best buy here gets crazy on BF. I'd rather stay out of the line of fire when they first open but I'm on the hunt for a TV for him for his game room this year. I'm wanting to get the Insignia 20" TV for 58.99 since I have best buy bucks left I'll get it even cheaper.

I also need to be at Wal Mart when they start so I can get quite a few of their items that I'm after for my daughter and for my dh.

Since most of you are veterans at this BF thing, in your opinion do you think I'm safe to do Wal Mart then jet over to BB or is this TV going to be something that flys off the shelves (or ends up where BB only has 2 or 3 of them to sell)?

Thanks in advance!!

Julie

Guest Deals4Me

Well lets face it, your dilema is get what hubby wants, or get what your daughter wants AND hubby.

I would go to Walmart.... pay a little more for the TV....

we need a TV too but I dont want 20, thats what I have now!

Either way will be crazy. If you have a friend or relative that can go with you and the two of you split up one at WalMart the other at BB. Best Buy line starts early around here. Last year I believe it was 1 am. Walmart they put the merchandise all over the store w/ black plastic around the flats. The merchandise goes fast at both stores. If you go by yourself I'd do Walmart since you have other items you want to purchase there. Good luck either way!

Well lets face it, your dilema is get what hubby wants, or get what your daughter wants AND hubby.

I would go to Walmart.... pay a little more for the TV....

we need a TV too but I dont want 20, thats what I have now!

:banana01: I totally agree. You may pay a little more for the tv, but if it's all your going to BB for, and you are going to WM for several things, I would go to WM and get the tv they have and pay a little more for it to save on everything else. Hope this makes sense, I am still a little sleepy. lol:banana01:

gporter..........I graduated from PHS but know live in OK. I may be in town with the folks to do some shopping maybe I will bump it to you. HappY Shopping.

OMG!!! That is so cool!!! My son is a junior at PHS now, hubby and I both graduated from PHS! Do you still have family here? It's great to meet someone else from here!!!