Good Deals at Penneys

kathytheshopper

I was actually able to pick up about 30 items for $2 each. Several mens long sleeved shirts, Girls pj's and t-shirts, boys cars shirt mismarked $6 with cars attached to it, several girls bras (white with green trim) for $1 also mismarked at $3. I started scanning everything to be sure. I went back and got more of the girls bra's when I saw what they rang up seeing as my girls are so hard on their clothes. HA! Also got a toddler girls nice winter jacket for $2. They had tons of toddler boys and girls coats for $2 but a lady was there buying them out with 3 carts full of them. I got one before they grabbed it. Still had lots of coats though ranging from 15-29 dollars yet to be marked down. Best trip I'd had to Penny's in a long time!

I was actually able to pick up about 30 items for $2 each. Several mens long sleeved shirts, Girls pj's and t-shirts, boys cars shirt mismarked $6 with cars attached to it, several girls bras (white with green trim) for $1 also mismarked at $3. I started scanning everything to be sure. I went back and got more of the girls bra's when I saw what they rang up seeing as my girls are so hard on their clothes. HA! Also got a toddler girls nice winter jacket for $2. They had tons of toddler boys and girls coats for $2 but a lady was there buying them out with 3 carts full of them. I got one before they grabbed it. Still had lots of coats though ranging from 15-29 dollars yet to be marked down. Best trip I'd had to Penny's in a long time!

Good for you! :)