game cube games

kalle1212

Around this time of year, Toys R Us usually runs a sale, buy 2 get 1 free. For $100 (plus tax) you could 3 $50 games. I don't know if they're running it this year or not. Last year a lot of people were buying duplicates to take back and exchange for games that were released after the sale had ended. GTA - San Andreas and Halo 2 were both released after the sale last year, and people just took advantage. They could have possibly spoiled it for all of us, but you might want to keep an eye out just in case. It has never been a BF sale though.

I owuld suggest either ebay or half.com. That is where I get all my new GameCube video games, because even if you buy used they are usually only a dollar or two difference.

I just bought 5 new games from eBay today! I wouldn't begin to say how much money I saved.

I hope this is allowed too. I go to this site regularly around the holidays (had lost the link and searched for it this evening). My kids' birthdays are Nov. and Dec. too, so I have a ton of buying to do at this time of year. It has a forum for video game deals, but you will have to register to read them. This page however can be viewed without registering and it will keep you updated on all the sales (not only BF sales) on video games. I updates regularly.

BTW, I seen the buy 2 get 1 free at Toys R US has passed (end of October). Sorry, we all missed it. :(

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/

That is what I am trying to figure out

It came in the paper in the big toy book for Target this year but they also have them, as of today in my store, at the end of the aisle in the toy section. Not a bad coupon used it today myself. Any gamecube game 39.95 or higher $5 off through the 23rd of this month.

I don't have a GC (it's on my BF list), but I have a ? though... With an adapter, won't the GC play GBA games? Wouldn't it be cheaper to go that route?

yes and no.... remember that the adapter is usually around $40-50 and the gba games do not have the same quality graphics as it's big brother the gamecube. and sometimes the gba games do not even have the same features... parts of the game. (I.E. disney's party is totally different on gba than it is on their gamecube version)

hope that helps...:D

tami

Around this time of year, Toys R Us usually runs a sale, buy 2 get 1 free. For $100 (plus tax) you could 3 $50 games. I don't know if they're running it this year or not

they already ran that this year.... back in mid-october. i think they run it every year around that time. before the "Big Book" comes out.