Staples Acer Laptop

ReD

anyone know how many each store will have? Ive found specs and i like the price with no rebates.

since wally world will have VERY few, and BB is always crammed with the most people(at least in the past and in my area), im thinkin staples is gonna be the way to go...plus they've always had cool deals on smaller items and been good to me.

since wally world will have VERY few

Why does everybody keep saying that? The 2 years I worked there we had over 40 of each computer, and my motherinlaw (photo manager) has seen 2 pallates full so far this year of laptops (around 55-60)

Why does everybody keep saying that? The 2 years I worked there we had over 40 of each computer, and my motherinlaw (photo manager) has seen 2 pallates full so far this year of laptops (around 55-60)

There is no way they could have 55-60 laptops. HP builds laptops to order. I know that Wal-Mart is probably their best customer, but c'mon, who excepts to move 60 laptops in few hours?

I don't know.. as much publicity as Walmart has gotten for BF this year, it may just happen.

I dont' think they would have trouble getting rid of that many laptops.But who knows?

I am expecting to see more people this year there. They had computers and Tvs for a week or so after BF last year. There were pallets everywhere in my store. Not sure how many they had to begin with though.

they will easily go by 11am for 400 bux (I know 30 people at work that are going to get one (try at least) and there are only 300 people working there). If not they do what they do every other year, send the overstock up the road to a bigger cities' store.