Should there be alot of people?

ravi7791

Do you think there will be alot of people going for the $88 RAZR Phone at Walmart?

I dont think i can make it to walmart till Saturday and I dont want to miss out :(

If there is a Sam's Club near you, you can buy the RAZR (silver or black) anytime for $99.99 for new subscribers or $129.99 for upgrades.

You don't even have to be a member of Sam's! Just tell the person at the door that you are going to the phone kiosk.

As everyone mentioned, there are always tons of people at Walmart. Now if they will be going for the Razr phone, I don't know.

That's the big problem w/ Walmart. You never know if the item is going to be there w/ thousands..or just a few. Last year they had TONS of tvs and dvd players. This year I need a dvd/vcr and they probably won't have but about 10.

If there is a Sam's Club near you, you can buy the RAZR (silver or black) anytime for $99.99 for new subscribers or $129.99 for upgrades.

You don't even have to be a member of Sam's! Just tell the person at the door that you are going to the phone kiosk.

I second that. My friend just bought a black RAZR for $99.99 @ Sam's. We didn't even have a membership.

You can effectively avoid the rush and pay a measly $11 dollars more.

Walmart is always a zoo in my area, so on BF Im sure its ten times worse (will experience for the first time this year). Im so excited for BF, but also dreading the parking

If you get there early you won't have a problem. But if you are one of the ones that are trying to arrive at 5...be prepared to find NOTHING.

I think it depends heavily on what area you are in. For example, I live in a small town with very few stores, EVERYTHING at our WM goes early. The only things they have ever had even later that evening is tvs, and computers. But with the laptops this year even they will be gone. If you live in a small town, my advice would be to be there as soon as possible for the best chance of getting what you want.