Burt's Bees outlet grab bags

flowergal

Oh yeah, sorry I hadn't noticed that the coconut foot creme was in the outlet portion too!

It looks like all of the grab bags are sold out for now, but it changes everyday, I've seen 4 different grab bags listed in like the past week 1/2.

:)

Yeah, I think that coconut cream will be a good buy. I'll have to keep checking back, though, and see if any more grab bags show up in the outlet section.

Guest cantweshare
I posted before about my two grab bags that arrived with a broken bottle of tomato cologne. The stuff got wet and smells like the cologne, but seems usable. I reported it to the company and they quickly sent me two new grab bags. Then today, two more came! So I ended up getting 6 for the price of 2. Such a deal! :trampolin

I posted before about my two grab bags that arrived with a broken bottle of tomato cologne. The stuff got wet and smells like the cologne, but seems usable. I reported it to the company and they quickly sent me two new grab bags. Then today, two more came! So I ended up getting 6 for the price of 2. Such a deal! :trampolin

Wow that is so awesome of them. Can't beat that customer service.