Hecht's on BF

copados1993

I didn't shop there last bf, but I do remember that in the newspaper were coupons giving an additional percentage off. They had a pretty big spread in the newspaper with doorbusters etc. but I don't remember freebies.

Do you happen to remember if the coupons were for 1 item or your complete purchase? The entire purchase would be nice!:crossfing

If you register online at Hecht's you will start received their ads and extra 20% off coupons all the time. I just got one for 20% off an entire day of shopping any day until 12/20 I think. I know it's well into December. Also, there don't seem to be the usual exclusions on this coupon, such as blue jeans. My hubby wears Levi's and the style he wears is NEVER on sale. I plan on getting them with this coupon.

I have never been to Hecht's on BF, but through out the year they have great clearances. I was there yesterday and the 20GB ipod was 249. They had a sign up saying 20% off if you used your charge but of course the ipod was excluded. (I hate those words) I was hoping to get it for 199 which would be in budget, So read the small print on your coupons to be sure you will save the money you think you will.

I have never been to Hecht's on BF, but through out the year they have great clearances. I was there yesterday and the 20GB ipod was 249. They had a sign up saying 20% off if you used your charge but of course the ipod was excluded. (I hate those words) I was hoping to get it for 199 which would be in budget, So read the small print on your coupons to be sure you will save the money you think you will.

I :mad: HATE THE SMALL PRINT ON THE COUPONS!