Target opens at 6AM, Famous 6AM, JCPenney's 5AM

melrose6

why couldn't target open at 5 now if I want something I'll have to go all the way back that way. Oh well I hope they don't have anything I want.

I a guessing that you wanted to price match them? I am hoping that Walmart will do it even though they aren't open yet. If not I guess I will just wait til 6 to check out.

Well I dont think I will have to go to Penny's. They will have to have something really good for me to go there. I am thankful Target doesnt open till 6. I already have 2 stores that open at 5 & dont need another one. However I pray Shopko doenst have any early bird specials I want. I am gonna have all I can do gettin out of Walmart with the Cabbage Patch Newborn. LOL

Cherry,

it doesn't work. honest. I have a kid old enough to get up and do things and you know what I get? "Mom, are you NUTTTTSSS???? I'm not going out in that!!!!!":rotflol: Actually tho... he is very quick to volunteer to sistersit so I can go! (Hey, dumb maybe but definately not stupid!)

Back on topic.... most of our mall along with all of the "big name" (Target, Walmart, TRU, Kmart, Value City, Circuit City) opens between 5-6 except for Sears that opens at 4, so I'm pretty much screwed if I NEED to be in two stores!

Cherry,

it doesn't work. honest. I have a kid old enough to get up and do things and you know what I get? "Mom, are you NUTTTTSSS???? I'm not going out in that!!!!!":rotflol: Actually tho... he is very quick to volunteer to sistersit so I can go! (Hey, dumb maybe but definately not stupid!)

Back on topic.... most of our mall along with all of the "big name" (Target, Walmart, TRU, Kmart, Value City, Circuit City) opens between 5-6 except for Sears that opens at 4, so I'm pretty much screwed if I NEED to be in two stores!

Ha, that's kind of funny. I remember a conversation with my mom from before I could drive:

Me: Mom, can we go out shopping on Black Friday?

Mom: Are you NUTTTTSSS???? I'm not going out in that!!!!!!

Yeah; roles are a bit reversed here. If only my mom were as into Black Friday as you were.

-Mark-

I recruit people in the family to help. We all link up with our cell phones and station ourselves at different stores.. I have so much fun that morning. Me and my hubby take and set aside money for that day for me to buy all of our christmas that one day. AHHHH I can't wait LOL

AHHHH Now where do I start? I normally start at Kmart but not really feeling their sales. Only thing I really need is the Toy Story dolls. But are they really worth it? HMMM This may take me 2 weeks to plan LOL

Vicki

Me too I need the Toy Story Dolls hoping to get all of them. But I did notice at TRU this weekend that they had a bonus pack which had Woody and Jesse in one box for 19.99 and tehy were the talking ones so if those were the two you wanted check them out. This way you could get them early.