Toys R Us Rewards Expire tomorrow 1/13/12

I am so frustrated with them. I bought my sons Skylanders there during their last promotion period. I spent well over $100 . You had to spend $100 to get a bonus character (on anything Skylanders). The "how to" book came up as "American Funniest Home video game" on my rewards account. And 3 of the single pack characters were not marked. Their system says I only spent $97, even though on my online account the stuff that is marked correct comes up to over $100. I called and the lady took all my receipt numbers and was going to "escalate my case" so it could be fixed and I could be credited. I call back and she made the case but never sent it!!! So now it is supposedly being sent again. I am so freakin mad right now!!!

Just another heads up that the 2nd half of the rewards expire on the 28th. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on these either.

Thank you for the reminder! I missed out on my first $25 because I was on vacation the whole time they were valid and you can't use them online. Don't want to miss out on these!