Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit - $6.47 (Was $31.80) @ Amazon.com

noehlp

It took me forever to find it lol. I typed "Rembrandt coupon" into the amazon search bar. Scrolled down (about line 11) and found the coupon. Clicked on it and the item was added to my cart. During checkout the coupon was automatically deducted from the price. Make sure your amazon prime shipping is selected.

HTH :)

Kim

It took me forever, because the coupon picture (and I think the description as well) isn't the same as the item I was shopping for - it wasn't until I clicked it that it showed that it would work on a number of Rembrandt items! I'm new to this, first time using their coupons - thank you for explaining it to me! I <3 amazon lol - makes shopping so much easier (though their sales on kids' toys etc wasn't that great this year, it was still worth the Prime membership just to avoid shopping in stores!)

Thanks, Savannah

Has anyone used this before? I've thought about getting it all day but after reading the reviews, I'm kinda afraid to.

me too. my daughter wants teeth whitening but this sounds bad. might not be the right one to use.

would like to know also if anyone has used it.

After reading it I wondered why you couldn't just use the other brands the same way, just leave them on longer as Rembrandt requires you to do. We have the Crest Whitestrips and the Equate brand whitestrips and I waaaayyyy prefer the Equate brand. The Crest ones move all over and don't stay in place where the Equate ones do and don't irratate my lips as much.