Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

The Lego sets finally went down 50%:

Lego Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship was 49.99 now 24.94

Lego Alien Conquest Mothership was 59.99 now 29.98

Lots marked down in the grocery department (mainly 30%) and the two packs of hair color (L'oreal and Clairol) were 50% off 5.xx.

Mens and Ladies clothing markdowns everywhere. Saw several racks with 50% and 70% off signs.

Here are some of my finds last week! (I used the $5 off any two polly pockets, so got one free. and the $5 off leapfrog items.. got the book free and the map for 0.98!!!):D and my BEST FIND was the lego lighthouse for $14.98!!! Couldn't believe it! Thank you everyone!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/072612124857_01.jpg

Wondering if somone could answer a question for me...When searching for an item by DPCI on the Target store checker, some stores say out of stock and others say Not Available. It is a toy item. Does the not available mean they have not put it out yet? Most stores are resetting toys this week...So I wasn't sure. I am also assuming the out of stock means they put it out and are not out of stock?

Wondering if somone could answer a question for me...When searching for an item by DPCI on the Target store checker, some stores say out of stock and others say Not Available. It is a toy item. Does the not available mean they have not put it out yet? Most stores are resetting toys this week...So I wasn't sure. I am also assuming the out of stock means they put it out and are not out of stock?

Not available means that that store does not sell the item.

Not available means that that store does not sell the item.

Thanks! I thought that too...But one of the "Not Availables" turned into In stock and then out of stock overnight. I had intended to get up and go in the morning..and then it went out of stock. :( I called the store and they said they had them but they sold out...

So I was thinking that it would show Not available until the toy dept did the reset...

Thanks! I thought that too...But one of the "Not Availables" turned into In stock and then out of stock overnight. I had intended to get up and go in the morning..and then it went out of stock. :( I called the store and they said they had them but they sold out...

So I was thinking that it would show Not available until the toy dept did the reset...

Interesting! That could be the case for new toys, my experience has been with established ones...

Where do you get that coupon?

My coupon came inside a booklet Target mailed out. It has other coupons inside as well. I couldn't find the solar system tag item a week ago, in fact they had removed all leapfrog and electronic things from the aisles. The inventory checker said they had limited availability but an associate and I could not find them. I went back last night to pick up so school supplies and to use my $5 coupon on something else...when low and behold I found the solar system ones...They weren't marked down at all...I scanned and they rang up $4.18...so, free with my coupon! I also found a jump rope thing for $2.08 and a Disney Turtle pool ride-on for $4.xx both 70% off.

I saw someone else with that booklet. Just makes me crazy that they do that without sending them to everyone. If you call corp or email, they'll tell you they are sent out somewhat randomly. Occasionally I get them in the name of some previous resident here at my house. Did not get that one, though.

There was also a Leapfrog coupon on Coupons.com last month.

I saw someone else with that booklet. Just makes me crazy that they do that without sending them to everyone. If you call corp or email, they'll tell you they are sent out somewhat randomly. Occasionally I get them in the name of some previous resident here at my house. Did not get that one, though.

There was also a Leapfrog coupon on Coupons.com last month.

I got mine in the mail but gave my Leapfrog and $5 off $30 children's apparel coupons to a random mom shopper :)

There was also a peelie for a $5 gift card when you spend $50. I won't use it and if anyone wants it,PM me and they can have it for the price of a SASE. The peelie coupon expires Aug. 26.

Update: Peelie is claimed.

Edited by HansieDZ

Ah dang! Thursday is my mom's "go to town" day (she lives in Dover). She wants a Kindle and doesn't go to Target much because she says she always misses the good deals there. I'm hoping to help her nail the 90% off Back to School when it hits so she can buy a whole bunch of backpacks. She is in charge of the food program for that area and the same group does school supplies for needy kids. She gets frustrated that people spend full price on the stuff instead of bargain shopping it.

I am waiting for the same thing and for almost the same reason. We do backpacks of school supplies as a project at church. I helped with the program this year and saw how much they were spending by not thinking ahead. I kind of took over and have got tons of .01 deals this year already. I will do double the backpacks for the same amount of money we spent this year!!!

Lots of markdowns in groceries. Picked up:

Jello and jello pudding packs (6 count) 1.38 was 2.79

Archer Farms side mixes (spaghetti pesto, garlic and herb penne, red pepper penne) .98 was 1.99

Archer Farms Chile con Queso soup mix 1.98 was 3.99

Simply Asia sesame teriyaki 1.18 was 2.39

Campbell soup tomato 4pack 1.25 was 2.50

Campbell soup chicken noodle 4pack 1.67 was 3.34

Hormel Completes .84 was 1.68

Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls 1.38 was 2.76

Goya large can pickled whole jalapenos .70 was 1.40

Also saw lots of seasoning packets (brown gravy, chili packets, buffalo chicken, etc) all 50% off too.

Bounce Dryer Bar 2 pack 4.99 was 9.99

Lots of bleach marked down too but only 30%

The Oak Park Target has all kinds of Tide dry detergent, Boost tablets, Gain detergent, and Clorox bleach for 50% off. I usually prefer to use the liquid Tide, but for 1/2 price plus lots of coupons, I picked up a couple of the boxes of tide. A lot of the Tide is for the high efficiency machines in case that matters to you. The Clorox (TONS of it) was 55% off... weird.

The Oak Park Target has all kinds of Tide dry detergent, Boost tablets, Gain detergent, and Clorox bleach for 50% off. I usually prefer to use the liquid Tide, but for 1/2 price plus lots of coupons, I picked up a couple of the boxes of tide. A lot of the Tide is for the high efficiency machines in case that matters to you. The Clorox (TONS of it) was 55% off... weird.

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to pick up a bunch of Tide and Gain boxes and a few bottles of the Clorox bleach. I did have the matching P&G coupons to make it even sweeter but no bleach coupons that I could find. With a baby coming in two months, I'll be doing a lot of laundry.

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to pick up a bunch of Tide and Gain boxes and a few bottles of the Clorox bleach. I did have the matching P&G coupons to make it even sweeter but no bleach coupons that I could find. With a baby coming in two months, I'll be doing a lot of laundry.

As I was putting it away, I noticed that my Tide detergent, not just the bleach, was 55% off... I thought that was kind of strange!

Saw pools at 50%.

Boxed tricycles at 30%. There were several different ones so if you are looking for one there might be some left at lower prices.

Nothing marked down in school supplies yet (school is already in session here.)

Rest of the summer stuff that was left (grills, yard chemicals, yard tools etc) marked 30%. Got the big Weber mitts to use for my kitchen.