Keurig???

jdragr

So have not researched Keurig's at all. Received a new coffeemaker for Christmas (Cuisinart Brew Central). Was going to keep it. But dh thought we should check into Keurigs. I have to drink decaf because of health reasons and dh likes regular coffee. Thinking this might be a way for us to both be happy. Can anyone help with this?

We got one for Christmas too. I don't like coffee, so I have used it for the hot cider and hot chocolate and so have my kids. My dh drinks about a pot a day, and he thinks it is a hassle to always put a new cup in even when using the k cup. He made me go out today and buy him a regular Mr Coffee.

I don't think there will be a better deal until next year around end of November QVC this year blew everybody out of the water when they had there keurig on the todays special value it was the platium additon and it was GREAT I love it you cannot beat the price 150 for machine 3 boxes worth of kcups and filters ect ect

I love my Keurig. I upgraded to a bigger one, the water reservoir is bigger so if you drink a lot of coffee get one with a big water reservior. Mine has 5 different cup sizes that I really dont use much. My ds23 has my smaller Keruig its about 4 years old and works fine for just him. I played sales person at a chain store erecently when an older person was asking about a Keurig, the sales clerk said you can only use the expensvive pod things. I had to open my big mouth and correct her, the k-cup is awesome.

I don't think there will be a better deal until next year around end of November QVC this year blew everybody out of the water when they had there keurig on the todays special value it was the platium additon and it was GREAT I love it you cannot beat the price 150 for machine 3 boxes worth of kcups and filters ect ect

Thats the one I picked up. Couldn't resist :giggle:

Kohls might be your best option when they run their next 30% off sale. My hubby bought mine at sams club and it came with the b60 system a ton of kcups, and my kcup, and filters. The b60 has 3 different cup sizes but I can tell you I'm already figuring out tricks to get the most out of my cups. I wanted a large mug full of coffee yesterday morning so I used the large cup option and then I used the small cup option and it was the perfect size. You can get more than one cup of coffee out of a kcup. I'm a newbie so I'm sure others have suggestions.

That sounds pretty high, and it's also not sold directly from amazon. I've found those items tend to be higher. This is the set my dh bought http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod3960103&navAction=.

:yelclap:

I got this as well and love it! :cheesy:I had no idea about Costco being so customer friendly with returns on those, (I am a Sam's member) I would have thought Costco would be like 30 days or 60 days...

But fyi, it was MY UNDERSTANDING that QVC said they were selling Platinum PLUS, which no one else would have for awhile (a year maybe?) and

I wanted the PLUS because it does produce JUST hot water, so I can make hot tea with teabags for my "set-in-his-ways" hubby and use the cheaper cocoa packets for my little boy, and use the hot water....no extra kettle on the stove, or microwaving hot water...YEAH!!!!

Well can't wait until next November so looking for the best deal now

I waited one year until I purchased my keurig and it was totally worth it I knew it would be on sale and when I finally figured out what day it was going to be on you best believe I ordered mine ASAP and I got it in less than 5 days :-O I love qvc :) also them tempations thermas its just a bonus!

Good luck!!!!!! And also all the keurigs have there own warrentys

Most everywhere sells several decaf varieties. Bed Bath & Beyond has the biggest variety and cheapest price on all kcups (esp. if you have a coupon- if you sign up for their email, you will NEVER go without a coupon because they send one about once a week).

What's the price on the kcups? Just purchased some at macys an 18 pack for about 10 bucks with them being on sale and also using a coupon do they still have lower prices?

:yelclap:

I got this as well and love it! :cheesy:I had no idea about Costco being so customer friendly with returns on those, (I am a Sam's member) I would have thought Costco would be like 30 days or 60 days...

But fyi, it was MY UNDERSTANDING that QVC said they were selling Platinum PLUS, which no one else would have for awhile (a year maybe?) and

I wanted the PLUS because it does produce JUST hot water, so I can make hot tea with teabags for my "set-in-his-ways" hubby and use the cheaper cocoa packets for my little boy, and use the hot water....no extra kettle on the stove, or microwaving hot water...YEAH!!!!

They all produce hot water. It is definitely more economical to buy cocoa packets and tea bags. Last year someone posted how they used the water for ramen noodle soup. To use hot water you just leave out the kcup.

What's the price on the kcups? Just purchased some at macys an 18 pack for about 10 bucks with them being on sale and also using a coupon do they still have lower prices?

Most of the 18 packs are 11.99 before coupon. So $9.60 before tax. There are some, like the Barista Prima and the Starbucks, that are $14.99 ($12 after coupon). You can also order on Bedbathandbeyond.com and get free shipping on ALL kcups.

You can get some flavors/brands cheaper at Target if you stack a Target coupon and a manufacture coupon. But that's usually on the Millstone and Folgers brands.

You got a good price at Macy's! We don't have a Macy's. :(

Most of the 18 packs are 11.99 before coupon. So $9.60 before tax. There are some, like the Barista Prima and the Starbucks, that are $14.99 ($12 after coupon). You can also order on Bedbathandbeyond.com and get free shipping on ALL kcups.

You can get some flavors/brands cheaper at Target if you stack a Target coupon and a manufacture coupon. But that's usually on the Millstone and Folgers brands.

You got a good price at Macy's! We don't have a Macy's. :(

No macys wow?? That's crazy :( I don't have a bloomingdales or meijer whatever that is! Also hobby lobby I wish I had some here they got good good prices anyways :P

I should look more into that I would think BBB would be over priced bc that's what they usually do anyways thanks for the advice!

Well bought my Keurig yesterday. I had a Cuisinart coffee maker that I had received for Christmas that I needed to return so I went to Bed Bath and Beyond. Swapped it for the platinum Keurig. And the water reservoir is now 72 oz. Had my first cup this morning and loved it. Also got the holder that will hold 30 cups, bought some hot chocolate for the kids, and decaf for me since there was only one decaf in the sampler. Now to find good deals on Kcups....