SodaStream @ Kohl's for 52.99 after rebate and discount

setlok73

I was supposed to receive mine on Christmas eve. Never got it. Today, I checked the status and still the same---only a label had been made but UPS hadn't received item. Called Kohls. Unfortunately, they have no more and none in local stores, so they cancelled my order and credited my account. Bummer, as I had picked up flavoring, extra bottles and an extra C02 cartridge. :(

Push it harder. You will hear the buzz. I do three pushes, 2 for the small bottles.

Keep extra bottles in the fridge filled with water. You will want the water cold before you make the soda.

OK TY! I am almost afraid of pushing too hard and blowing it up LOL.

I do notice that after it chills in the fridge awhile it tastes much better than just cold water.

My luck changed. Found it in another town. Kohls online reimbursed me $82.99, which is $20 more than I paid. Picked it up at the store I drove to and they honored the price I orig. got it for, and used $10 kohls cash. So.... ended up getting it even cheaper. Hopefully the $10 mail in rebate works, as by then I will have gotten it for $32.99. Can't complain. ;)

Well I am certainly less than happy. I ordered this, along with a bottle of a soda mix on the 22nd. Seeing that the above poster found that, although a shipping label was created but never received by UPS, I checked my order. Sure enough, same thing for me. They did, however, ship out the syrup (gee, thanks). I called, and they WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE ORDER UNTIL JANUARY 6TH, saying the estimated delivery date is 12/30-1/6. They charged my card, too. I'm going to go to Kohls today to see if they have one left, and if they'll honor the price I paid ($63), since we really want it. I'll have to deal with their ineptness on January 6th, I guess.

Well I am certainly less than happy. I ordered this, along with a bottle of a soda mix on the 22nd. Seeing that the above poster found that, although a shipping label was created but never received by UPS, I checked my order. Sure enough, same thing for me. They did, however, ship out the syrup (gee, thanks). I called, and they WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE ORDER UNTIL JANUARY 6TH, saying the estimated delivery date is 12/30-1/6. They charged my card, too. I'm going to go to Kohls today to see if they have one left, and if they'll honor the price I paid ($63), since we really want it. I'll have to deal with their ineptness on January 6th, I guess.

same thing for me. I called this morning and they told me they do still have them available for shipping though. Cs rep did offer to order another but she said I would just end up with two. I guess we will see what happens.

FYI I just checked samsclub and they have a bunch of types of syrup some in 5 gal but also some in 1 gal containers. Much more manageable size! I saw Cream soda, Dr. Pepper, Orange

http://http://www.samsclub.com/sams/search/searchResults.jsp?searchCategoryId=all&searchTerm=soda+syrup+1+gal&fromHome=yes&_requestid=193528

Bugger no Sams Club for me. not ready to spend $67 at GFS yet so i am using my Kohls cash and 3 20% BBB coupons for syrups and another couple bottles

i wonder why some orders went thru without a problem and others got so messed up?

Was the final delivery by USPS mail innovations? That may be it. Once it gets transferred to your local PO, tracking pretty much disappears.

No. Delivered by UPS. I received confirmation when it was shipped by Kohls.com, but tracking was never scanned into UPS tracking system. It's very weird. Sounds like it is happening to more than just me, too.

My daughter works at a well known fast food place and she said they normally pay between $25 and $30 for their gallon bag of soda syrup. I don't have a Sams club near me, so i got a gallon of Dr. Pepper on Ebay for $30 free shipping. They shipped it Fedex and it came from Sams club. :) I'm fine with that. I will check at Costco next time and see if they have any.