What tablet would you get if price was no object?

dtwdmaty

I should probably mention that I would be using a tablet to play games and read. Probably check my email and surf the web. It would basically be an expensive toy! I'm also really picky about the screen. The lower priced ones just aren't sensitive enough for me.

I have the Asus Transformer and love it. The fact that it can become a netbook with the docking station was the selling factor (sometimes, you've just got to mouse). When reading reviews, the fact it had dual cameras was a big sticking point. Personally, I haven't cared enough to figure out how to use either of them. I'm sure dd would love that feature, though.

I can't tell you about sensitivity comparison, because this one is the only one I've used. It gets me where I want to go typically with one touch.

iPad 2, I love mine. Great for games and fast web browsing. I have an Android phone, so I wanted something different for a tablet. So now I have best of both worlds.

Only thing I don't like about the iPad, is no adobe flash, which is frustrating for some videos.

Okay, I'm really leaning towards the Transformer Prime, but since it's not available anywhere anyway, I think I'm going to wait until the iPad3 is out before I put any serious $$ toward anything. Although, I could get the Prime when it's available and then get the Ipad for DH....We'd have the best of both worlds!