15 Things to do at Walmart.....

brynnfromtheblock

That is so funny because I actually really do have the Mission Impossible theme song running through my head from the time I wake up until the early birds are over every Black Friday, I always try to hit 4 stores before 11:00 and that song is so appropriate!

DH did the fitting room one (#15 I think) and my 4 year old DD was in cahoots with her dad and asked the fitting room attendant where the "potty paper was" because her daddy needed it. I was in shock. :eek:

It would've been extremely funny if someone elses DH did this. After I cooled off and trust me I was hot...it was pretty funny. I did let DH know that if he EVER did that to me again he would be dead meat. I would think of something extremely horrible to do to him and I have a feeling it would involve female products. I would make sure the cashier would need a price check on the "tampons in isle 12". :yay:

Just so the ladies know..if your DH visits a fishing or hunting board then he's already heard this and trust me they have discussed how funny it would be to try some of these. DH's boss has already planned a shopping trip for his wife. If I had her number I would call to find out where and when they will be going :g_laughin oh I mean to warn her :bunny:

What would really set it off is going to the bathroom first and dousing your face with water to make it look like you are profusely sweating! :gd_devild

~H~

That is hilarious! I thought this one was funny...can you imagine the look on the employees face on this one:

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.

What would really set it off is going to the bathroom first and dousing your face with water to make it look like you are profusely sweating! :gd_devild

~H~

Really! :g_laughin

I sent a copy of this to some of my friends and family...they all replied back to me with which one they liked the best of the 15.

Guest Deals4Me

hmm...that number one would be entertaining on BF... mainly cause no one is looking...

I just fell off my chair laughing at this one......

WATCH FOR A PREGNANT WOMAN!!! Put 10 boxes in her cart alone...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hurting so much from laughing...

and yes I am a mom of a 3 year old...all the more reason this is funny as heck to me.