SaveMore

As far as I know the way they work is they send you an email when you can redeem. I bought movie tixs from them and thats what happened. The were delayed a bit with the movie tixs so it was not active until the day after they said it was. I have not really had any problems with them. I love their deals.

• 2 months later...

Update on SaveMore: I ordered the Barnes & Noble card back in December and received it. After that, I ordered three more deals, a Burger King card, an Overstock.com card, and a Walmart card/Dining Dollars deal. Despite trying to call (they NEVER answer the phones and provide no other contact method or real address), I never received the other items. I was wondering whether they were just incompetent/overwhelmed, or outright fraudulent. I just called my credit card company to reverse the three charges, which they will do. The person I spoke to, who obviously handles a lot of issues with many companies, said he has had other complaints specifically about SaveMore and that they seem to have a pattern of fulfilling one or more initial deals, then ignoring others in a fraudulent manner. Their overly complicated timing system seems geared to this deception.

You might get what you pay for, but there is a very good chance you won't. I advise people to avoid Savemore.com. (BBB online also gives it an F rating.)

Update on SaveMore: I ordered the Barnes & Noble card back in December and received it. After that, I ordered three more deals, a Burger King card, an Overstock.com card, and a Walmart card/Dining Dollars deal. Despite trying to call (they NEVER answer the phones and provide no other contact method or real address), I never received the other items. I was wondering whether they were just incompetent/overwhelmed, or outright fraudulent. I just called my credit card company to reverse the three charges, which they will do. The person I spoke to, who obviously handles a lot of issues with many companies, said he has had other complaints specifically about SaveMore and that they seem to have a pattern of fulfilling one or more initial deals, then ignoring others in a fraudulent manner. Their overly complicated timing system seems geared to this deception.

You might get what you pay for, but there is a very good chance you won't. I advise people to avoid Savemore.com. (BBB online also gives it an F rating.)

I tried contacting them 3 different times regarding the movie ticket deal. They never called back. I gave up and called my credit card company. They refunded me my $.

Thanks for this posting!! I will not be signing up with them for any deals.

Edited by backcountry503
Wanted my post to show after the quote