Under Armour Boys clothing

Does anywhere ever put this stuff on sale? My DS8 is very picky with the feel of clothes and he LOVES these hoodies/pants and tshirts. We have bought quite a bit but at $40 a hoody I am wanting to start looking for better deals! It would have to be a store that offers UA online since we don't have a BM here that carries it. TIA :)

Under armour has a website that has an outlet section in it. It's touch and go on good deals but I've gotten quite a bit there. I check it a lot though, the good ones go quick. It also has free 3 day shipping right now on any amount.

They are one of those companies that don't usually allow their products in most sales. It would have to be clearance racks or store specific sales.

I have heard from some friends that they have found Under Armour at TJ Maxx and the like (Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory), so I am going to give it a check too. My son also asked for UA stuff for Christmas just this past weekend and I am finding that what a PP said is true, most discount coupons I've seen for sporting goods stores excludes their stuff. I am looking for boys large and not coming up with much, not even with regular prices!