neat decorating idea..

mrsbmb

I read this idea in the latest family fun magazine.. they took a hula hoop and wrapped pine garland all around it then decorated it with lights and christmas balls etc to your liking but it looked like the nicest huge wreath. i have an annoying hoop laying around i think im going to do the project. I found a link to the directions.. i guess they didnt put lights on it but i would i think.

hula hoop directions

kathy

I think this was the same magazine that had frisbees wrapped with cellophane to look like candies. Just take the disc, wrap it up in red or green cellophane wrap and tie on each end with ribbons. Then hang in a window or off a porch or such. It was really cute. We have wayyy too many frisbees about this house and I think I'm going to try it!

I think this was the same magazine that had frisbees wrapped with cellophane to look like candies. Just take the disc, wrap it up in red or green cellophane wrap and tie on each end with ribbons. Then hang in a window or off a porch or such. It was really cute. We have wayyy too many frisbees about this house and I think I'm going to try it!

yes it is the same magazine.. i liked those ideas with the frisbies too. they also had swimming pool noodles bent and wired into giant cany canes then they put wide ribbon to make them look like candy canes.candy cane pool noodle link

I read this idea in the latest family fun magazine.. they took a hula hoop and wrapped pine garland all around it then decorated it with lights and christmas balls etc to your liking but it looked like the nicest huge wreath. i have an annoying hoop laying around i think im going to do the project. I found a link to the directions.. i guess they didnt put lights on it but i would i think.

hula hoop directions

kathy

cool:D idea