Has anyone here ever been yelled at by retailers during the holiday season???

susiejwp

I had someone at walmart be rude to me yesterday. I had 2 tires replaced there last month and I had a flat yesterday morning. DH tried to change it but they screwed on the lugs too tight so we removed the razor that punctured it and put in fix-a-flat. Well after waiting for 2 hours the guy cam in and told me he couldn't find a leak so he put the tire back on. I told him there was a razor blade in it this morning and I refused to leave until my tire was fixed. The mgr ended up replacing the tire and sent me on my way.

I also had someone get rude to me at Sears over fix-a-flat. We told the girl checking our car in about it and she didn't write it down. When we went to pick up the car the man told us "Next time you need to let us know when there is fix-a-flat in the tire." We replied "we did. Talk to the girl over there."

I am normaly a nice person but I will get rude back.:wife::2bat:

I am always nice to the cashiers, I know most of them here, and I never have had a problem except this one "person". And by talking to the cashiers I know at WM they can't stand her either. She has been there almost 30 years and they are letting her retire. Ok, I don't have a problem with any of that but I am not going to take any more lip off of her, retirement or not!lol

Flying J is a gas station/truck stop/restaurant that is across the US. My hubby worked at one in IL and now then in AZ. And at both the people are just down right rude. If you do a search for it on the internet...the first things you come across isn't their website but a bunch of complaints about them.

Note to self: Don't go to Flying J (and I've seen them in AZ). The TTT in Tucson is pretty nice if you're driving through Tucson on I-10. :D

I hope no employees are rude to me on BF, being over tired will not exactly have me in the most forgiving spirit, and I have learned from my hubby to ask to speak to their supervisor or grab a comment card and start filling it out in front of them. :tongue1::argue_cur

Michele :usflag:

I would have to say that as far as nice employees on BF go, our Radio Shack wins that prize!!! They are wonderful every year. We get there early and the employees are waiting by the door. You tell them all of the early bird items and how many that you want. They find them, gather them up, and bring them to the check out for you. I love those people because I go there after WM and I need a little Christmas spirit when I leave there!!!LMAO

I would have to say that as far as nice employees on BF go, our Radio Shack wins that prize!!! They are wonderful every year. We get there early and the employees are waiting by the door. You tell them all of the early bird items and how many that you want. They find them, gather them up, and bring them to the check out for you. I love those people because I go there after WM and I need a little Christmas spirit when I leave there!!!LMAO

I went to Radio Shack last year for the first time and it was just as you said. They got the items for me...and checkout was fast. Love that place. Too bad they don't have anything I need this year.

I make a point to be OVERLY nice to checkers...year round. I've had terrible customers and do NOT want to be remembered by an associate at any store by being nasty or rude.

I"ll never forget one really nasty old woman and what she said to me once.

I am very nice to all the cashiers and sales reps also. And it pays off because they have all the power to except coupons even if you not meeting all the requirments or anything like that. Once in Filenes I was chatting with the girl while she rang up my stuff she was tired and I told her I felt sorry for her and when I got home I noticed that the total was less than what it should have been and she didnt ring something up. I think she liked me and hooked my up!

I got in an argument with a cashier at WM but not on BF. I had about two weeks worth of groceries in my cart and he kept talking to this guy in front of us-I guess he was a friend of his. I told this guy 3 times that I had ad matches, when he started to ring up my stuff I told him again twice, all along he was talking to this other guy who he rang up before us. Finally I walked up to him and waved my hand in his face and said I HAVE AD MATCHES! He gave me a dirty look and I went off on him then I complained to a CSM. I haven't seen him in WM since.

you know guys, if you think about it, WE are actually signing their paychecks each week so they should show some sort of respect...it never ceases to amaze me that we concentrate so much on "character education" in our schools yet our kids witness BAD character nearly every time they go shopping with us....its enough to make me want to shop all online! :(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad: