Fry's Electronics BF Deals

GreenHornet

I've not seen anything about Fry's BF deals. The store here in Indianapolis is new, so I don't know if they do super BF sale items. I hope they do, and if so, will make it my first place to go, and am willing to get in line a few hours before opening to get super computer deals.

What do you know of their BF practices?

Thanks,

GreenHornet:gd_dollar

I will likely be at the Fishers, IN store on Friday... but I don't know if I'll be able to get the Indianapolis newspaper. (the ads are never flyers.. they are simply multiple full page ads) Could someone in Indianapolis or the surrounding areas who gets the paper post the ad items tomorrow? (or, preferably, scan them in)

Btw, do you know if you are getting in lots of a specific Linspire (or no OS) box? (in prior years, Fry's has done a $99 Linspire computer doorbuster... but Fishers hasn't gone through a black friday yet)

THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE OF INTEREST :trampolin

AH DARN thought i could post up the FRY'S AD SCAN!!

anyway... since i cant do it, check out LATIMES dot com. got to the newspaper ad link. then search FRY'S ELECTRONICS. ull see a gobble gobble thingy.. and there ya go.. the AD woohoo!

THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE OF INTEREST :trampolin

AH DARN thought i could post up the FRY'S AD SCAN!!

anyway... since i cant do it, check out LATIMES dot com. got to the newspaper ad link. then search FRY'S ELECTRONICS. ull see a gobble gobble thingy.. and there ya go.. the AD woohoo!

thats todays ad

Frys Black Friday ads are almost never leaked. why?

they only do it a day or two in advance.

If you're bored hang around their and sometimes you can take a sneak peak.

As for OP since Frys is new for you, you'll likely get something good. And you'll see the ad in tomorrow's paper.

Honestly for the rest of us who have had frys for a long time, their bargains have been non existent lately.

but I you can be assured their will be tons of people buying junk on friday and the line will snake through out the store.

Heh. Yes, you can tell what they're going to have on sale if you hang around and look at what they have out in pallets and are shuffling around. Some stores are actually responsible for the ads as well, so if you hang around them you can catch a few glimpses of what might soon be on sale.

Oh, and traditionally, a partial ad comes out on Thanksgiving (half?) with the entire ad being released on Black Friday itself. The only other sale I can think of that might come close to these deals at Fry's is, well, its anniversary. Don't remember when that is though.