Victorias Secret BF Sale

love2beurwifey

A coworker of mine is an employee of Victoria Secret you have to spend 50.00 and you get the free supermodel tote

I am interested in this deal as they have had something similar before... EXCEPT it was $150 purchase I believe, not $50. $50 purchase is one item there, so I doubt it's $50. But you never know... :)

Victorias Secret...their stuffs real nice...

but I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal MArt shelf half price,

and still look sexy just as sexy.... LOL sorry couldn't help myself that is my theme song.... But seriously I do like VS just so expensive. I LOVE thier perfumes though!!!!

Victorias Secret...their stuffs real nice...

but I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal MArt shelf half price,

and still look sexy just as sexy.... LOL sorry couldn't help myself that is my theme song.... But seriously I do like VS just so expensive. I LOVE thier perfumes though!!!!

only you Jess only you!!!!

I love what they have,, they just dont carry bras big enough. 36c? Uh...what about us 36Ds? We have to go to Layne Bryant? Oh wait, LB never has that size either. Ugh! Frustrating cuz i love thier stuff!

I love VS too and you should ask someone there i am a DD and they always have my size they just have to get it for me.

Just FYI...my hubby got me a gift card to VS last year. I spent half of it when her took me shopping ($50) and saved the rest of it until their semi-annual sale which is the second week in Jan. Got tons more stuff of course. The other semi-annual sale is in July I believe. I manage to get enough bras at these two events that I can exlusively wear VS. :D

I agree with the other poster..I refuse to pay that kind of money on under wear and bra's when I can go to Walmart and get a complete set for better price..and yes..I too am still sexy...lol. But I love there perfumes Heavenly Angel is my favorite of all so I will stop by to see what they will have.

I just got 3 36D size bras from there last week. They do have it. Maybe you just have some not so nice workers at your VS

OK, this is really bugging me. Have you aleways gotten them there? I havent been in about 6 months or so, I quit trying. Could it be they just started carrying D's? Or do I just have a store full of *jealous* :) women?

Well I've been exclusively wearing VS bras since I was 18 (I think they're better quality) and my size has changed now and again, but I've always been able to get D's there. If you look at the catalogue, they have d's in there. I think they're usually a couple bucks more than A, B and C's though.

OK, this is really bugging me. Have you aleways gotten them there? I havent been in about 6 months or so, I quit trying. Could it be they just started carrying D's? Or do I just have a store full of *jealous* :) women?

I am also able to get a 38D bra there, I just had a baby and had to get resized and was between a D and a DD and they had both, but they don't have alot of them especially in white. I go to the one at Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville GA. I will most definetly (SP) be stopping in on BF:gd_orange

I am also able to get a 38D bra there, I just had a baby and had to get resized and was between a D and a DD and they had both, but they don't have alot of them especially in white. I go to the one at Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville GA. I will most definetly (SP) be stopping in on BF:gd_orange

The only one I have asked at is North Point mall. But like i said, I havent been there in a few months. Now it is really bugging me, all those tiomes I could have gotten a good sale, and I was shot down, only to find others got it! Ugh!