5am till 1pm Sales

wortmanfamily

Last year at my TRU they did not bring out many of these items until right at 5am. They then cleared out the center isles of earlier door busters and brought out pallets of things that were 5am sales. I remember waiting on the $5 diaper wipes and I think the Wonder pets house. The store was not as crowded then and it was a quick checkout. I also found a couple of early doorbusters just lying around on the floor and around scanners from people who had gotten tired of waiting in checkout or had changed their mind so remember to do a sweep of the whole store if something isn't left on the shelf.

Most stores prepare days before, having their employees/managers/and or supervisors start preparing the items that are on sale and putting them in strategic places in the store, for stores that start their sales at 4am, they must be done before the shift leaves for the day to then come back at 3am to finalize any last minute items they waited to put out. Registers are already programmed for the sale prices to start ringing up and they have the cut off time a little after the hour is supposed to stop so that the people that are on line at lets say 12:45pm can still get their sale. If your lucky and that store still has an abundance of items left they might continue the sale til later just to get rid of the items. The last thing we want is to have all this left over merchandise in the stock room :(