Just Dance 3: Best Buy Exclusive Katy Perry Edition Wii w/ $10 GC $29.99 Bestbuy

Stowasser

Bought this the other day from here for 34.99. Wonder if they will price adjust....?

Just got off the phone with BB customer service, took a bit of time since the game is backordered and ultimately, the rep was NOT able to credit the account. She put some notes on the order and gave me a case number and said that when the item ships, I should get the $5 credit. Hmmmmm . . .

Just got off the phone with BB customer service, took a bit of time since the game is backordered and ultimately, the rep was NOT able to credit the account. She put some notes on the order and gave me a case number and said that when the item ships, I should get the $5 credit. Hmmmmm . . .

According to the site, mine has already shipped so they should be able to credit me, but I am having problems actually talking to someone about it! The first time I called, the operator "transferred" me and I guess I got lost in the tranfer because the line went dead! So I called back and the cust service rep said they don't price match their website sales, I told her that according to their website they do (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-Topics/Bestbuy.com-Price-Match-Guarantee/pcmcat204400050011.c?id=pcmcat204400050011) and so she transferred me to the online dept and I got the message "Sorry your call could not be connected please call 1888BESTBUY again". Needless to say I am very irritated now!!

That's the same story I got, except mine is enroute and they said I have to wait until I have it in my hand??? I'm not very happy about it at all.

I just called back again, and they have issued me a credit for $5. She said "I see you called earlier, was this issue resolved?" I almost yelled at the poor lady that if it was resolved I would not be calling back, it's not like I enjoy sitting on hold! But I contained myself and explained calmly that I was hung up on twice so I took a break so that I could calm down before speaking to someone else!

What a pain in the butt for $5! If money wasn't so tight this year I would have just forgotten about it and been happy with my origianl deal!