KMart & RadioShack Scans Posted

Brad

I just got done uploading the Kmart "early bird" and full Radio Shack BF ad scans.

To make things easiers, we're putting links to all the scans (in ZIP and PDF formats) in one thread instead of making you search for them. This thread is stickied at the top of the BF forum, and you can get to it here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=15792

but the sears ad says the same thing as well , that the sale is from 6am to 11am

For the Sears ad, the first 20 or so pages are for the 6-11am, but starting on page 21, it shows Friday & Saturday.

Also for a lot of the 6-11am item, in the description of the item it also includes the sale price after 11am as well.

i am confused .. all the ads say the sale is from 6am to 11am. does that mean after 11am there wont be any sale....

please let me know as i have never shopped before on BF.

It depends. Sometimes the item is a special buy and comes in at that price. Sometimes it is a regular item that is marked down for those hours. But, in a nutshell, the prices that are listed as 6-11a only are available during that time. They will have other sales going on the rest of the day... but nothing as good as those first hours.