Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Is everything from the ad available or not? I keep getting a message they can't ship four items (dvd's and gloves) to the address I provided. Pretty shortly Amazon will get my $$.

I keep getting the same message. I have ten items in my cart but it's not telling me which item can't be shipped, so now I have to figure it out.

It's good to be back! I have been up most of the night, but did manage to get the TV stand (which is good because during my recon mission I knew there was NO WAY I could carry that box!) I wanted and the xbox for $141 shipped w/tax :) This is just in case I do not snag the walmart xbox! I really want the Westinghouse 46" tv from the cover...it's not looking like this will go online...thoughts?

It's good to be back! I have been up most of the night, but did manage to get the TV stand (which is good because during my recon mission I knew there was NO WAY I could carry that box!) I wanted and the xbox for $141 shipped w/tax :) This is just in case I do not snag the walmart xbox! I really want the Westinghouse 46" tv from the cover...it's not looking like this will go online...thoughts?

TV is in store only. Where I live they are only letting in a certain number of people at a time. I called one of the stores on Tuesday about the tv and they only had 2 in the stock room. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know WHEN or if I missed the BF specials? I know the paper said midnight... but whose time zone? If I am not getting a option to buy- did I miss it already or am I waiting for midnight somewhere???

Thanks

Target sale started last night

Does anyone know if target ONLINE price matches? I have an item that they have in stock and TRU has the item on sale in store and online cheaper. However target doesn't carry the item in store. Help, sale ends today :(

price matching at Target.com

Pricing for products on Target.com may vary from Target stores and from the Target Weekly Ad. We do not match the price of our online merchandise with the price offered by Target stores or another company, and Target stores do not match the price of our online merchandise.

So I know Target's sale was a 2-day sale. So does that mean I could technically go to a Target tonight to see if they have any leftover Kinect w/ Wipeout bundles? I doubt they do but if so, would I get it for the ad price?

You could, but you're right, they probably won't. I was in a different Target today, and they had one or two Kinects, and there was the $99 sign, but it was just with the one game, not with the two extra downloadable games, and if they don't have the Wipeout 2 game, there is no PA, substitution, or rain checks, so you'd be better off getting the Kinect on Amazon for $99, since it comes with the one game plus two downloadable ones--and you're in FL, so you'd pay no sales tax, and of course, free shipping too...

You could, but you're right, they probably won't. I was in a different Target today, and they had one or two Kinects, and there was the $99 sign, but it was just with the one game, not with the two extra downloadable games, and if they don't have the Wipeout 2 game, there is no PA, substitution, or rain checks, so you'd be better off getting the Kinect on Amazon for $99, since it comes with the one game plus two downloadable ones--and you're in FL, so you'd pay no sales tax, and of course, free shipping too...

Thanks for the advice. Will do! :)