Trying to decipher the BB BF web site

barc

It seems that some folks here think that the More Doorbusters In-Store & Online section of the BF web page means that those deals are available both online and as door busters in stores. But the column on the left is separated from the column on the right just like the items in the section above. Further, the text for things in the left column like the $179 Lenovo laptop only talk about stores and the things on the right, like the washer/dryers only talk about warehouse and other online things. So, my question is, are items like the Lenovo laptop only going to be available as a doorbuster in stores (which is how I read it)? TIA for clarifying

Quite simply, you won't know until next week when the sale starts. There have been "in store only" items in past BF ads that have been available online. Never let what is printed in the ad stop you from checking when the time comes and the sale goes live.

I read it that it (or at least some of it) starts online Thursday ....so I'm going to start trying midnight weds ...unless I read it wrong, it just says "starting Thursday " or something like that?

For the past 2 years the sale has "started" at midnight Thanksgiving morning (or Wednesday night, whichever you wanna call it). Last year they staggered the prices and they dropped them really slow. I sat up all night waiting on the Sony Vaio laptop with case bundle and it was 7:30 am before the price finally dropped. It's prob gonna be an all nighter for me again this year.

For the past 2 years the sale has "started" at midnight Thanksgiving morning (or Wednesday night, whichever you wanna call it). Last year they staggered the prices and they dropped them really slow. I sat up all night waiting on the Sony Vaio laptop with case bundle and it was 7:30 am before the price finally dropped. It's prob gonna be an all nighter for me again this year.

Same here. But well worth avoiding BB in store.

Same here. But well worth avoiding BB in store.

I sooo agree! I got a laptop about 2 years ago from the BB black friday website and it took them till 3:30 for it to go live but it was well worth it! I was in my pj's, had a nice cup of hot tea. Watched the 11pm news and saw all the people lined up at BB, thanking God that I didn't have to be out there. lol

I sooo agree! I got a laptop about 2 years ago from the BB black friday website and it took them till 3:30 for it to go live but it was well worth it! I was in my pj's, had a nice cup of hot tea. Watched the 11pm news and saw all the people lined up at BB, thanking God that I didn't have to be out there. lol

In Southampton county, isn't that known as a spot of tea?