Where can I find the old characters?

drmy91

Walmart has Rudolph Hermie, Bumble, Santa, and Unconcornous, small singing plush and an animated Frosty, Build a bear also has Frosty I got my set of Rudolph and the gang at Build a bear last year, Target also has Bumble and Rudolph singing stockings, and walmart has Rudolph and Santa claus is coming to town paper

K-mart had a bunch of different sets of the rudolph characters last year... If I remember right there was a bunch left after Christmas and they were 50 -75% right after.

Yes! Kmart for the past 2 years has been going crazy with the old characters! Alot of Kris Kringle (sp?), Rudolph, the guy that tells the story and Frosty was left last year after Christmas.

I am looking for the old cartoon characters such as Rudolph, Himie, The new years baby, and Frosty. I want to collect them all but I havent seen them in too many places. Does anyone know where I can find them?

I JUST saw a figure of the "Bumble" at Walgreens today...check your local store in the buy 2 get one free section! :)