American Eagle & Old Navy

ddelp

old Navy does have some specials on BF, like some sweaters and i think they give out some fleece blanket for $5 with any purchase.

They also ahve soemething like - u get 20% off all items that u can stuff in a bag.

DO not know anthing about AE.

SImonalex

Goody's is also another good for teen clothes. My daughter found 2 pair of jeans there for around $35...not too shabby especially since I didnt have to go to American Eagle and get them. :D

American Eagle is expensive and I don't think I have ever seen a coupon for them unless you purchase so much and get so much off the next purchase of $50. And $50 there is pretty much a pair of jeans.

I think Old Navy is reasonable. I bought a ton of stuff for my son there and paid $2.97 for shirts, $12 for jeans and hoodies were $6.97. That was mostly stuff on clearance. But it still isnt bad when full price.

Good luck!

AE recently started a program called the "All-Access Pass" in which you earn rewards and rebates for shopping there. It's something like when you use a credit card w/the pass you get 10% off the purchase and when you use an AW credit card with the pass you get like 30%. That's really all I know. Fell in love with a sweater there, had to have it. That store is NOT made for us "Real" women.

AE recently started a program called the "All-Access Pass" in which you earn rewards and rebates for shopping there. It's something like when you use a credit card w/the pass you get 10% off the purchase and when you use an AW credit card with the pass you get like 30%. That's really all I know. Fell in love with a sweater there, had to have it. That store is NOT made for us "Real" women.

I just recently signed up for their program. I agree with you on it not being made for "Real" women. I have 2 teenage dtrs who love getting clothes from there. So, this should help some on saving money by shopping there.

Goody's is also another good for teen clothes. My daughter found 2 pair of jeans there for around $35...not too shabby especially since I didnt have to go to American Eagle and get them. :D

American Eagle is expensive and I don't think I have ever seen a coupon for them unless you purchase so much and get so much off the next purchase of $50. And $50 there is pretty much a pair of jeans.

I think Old Navy is reasonable. I bought a ton of stuff for my son there and paid $2.97 for shirts, $12 for jeans and hoodies were $6.97. That was mostly stuff on clearance. But it still isnt bad when full price.

Good luck!

There's a 20% off American eagle purchases out right now. I just posted it in the online deals forum.

hot topic isn't as bad as A&F. a&f is now just overpriced crap. before they used to have decent clothes, and now it's for all anorexic teenagers who don't mind if the entire world can see what's under their shirt! (which is all a plot to make you buy a second shirt to put under the first shirt!)

at the outlet mall, they had an actual A&F outlet, so everything was semi normally priced (their jeans were down to 30 bucks) but they were ripped, or faded funny, and other styles i just don't appreciate or cannot wear - even in my casual office setting.

Thank goodness DD can still wear hoodies and shirts from the kids Abercrombie. Hoodies typically run $20 less than at Abercrombie & Fitch. :eek: Right now the only stores she likes is Hollister, A&F and AE. I think American Eagle is getting a bad as A&F. I still find Hollister to be pretty reasonable on some things. We actually went shopping today at A&F and Hollister and got a couple of hoodies and polos. I would say how much it was at each, but never know when DH could be lurking here ;)

Thank goodness DD can still wear hoodies and shirts from the kids Abercrombie. Hoodies typically run $20 less than at Abercrombie & Fitch. :eek: Right now the only stores she likes is Hollister, A&F and AE. I think American Eagle is getting a bad as A&F. I still find Hollister to be pretty reasonable on some things. We actually went shopping today at A&F and Hollister and got a couple of hoodies and polos. I would say how much it was at each, but never know when DH could be lurking here ;)

I have gone into Hollister once. I think they keep it so dark in there so you don't get sticker shock.:D

Even my daughter agreed to get outta that store. She knew there was no chance.:tongue1: