Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#31 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,735 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 31, 2011 - 5:34 pm

Victoria's Secret solved! She is currently dating Bigjimslade!:shock:

:cool:

#32 jenmovdob  OFFLINE  

jenmovdob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 3, 2011 - 5:44 am

Does anyone know if h&m has black Friday deals? Or other sales coming up? My dh is in need of dressy casual clothes for work functions.

#33 brockgirl  OFFLINE  

brockgirl

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 3, 2011 - 6:01 am

I went to the mall 2 years back and they had 25% off everything in the store, including clearance. Scored some nice deals that year.

Does anyone know if h&m has black Friday deals? Or other sales coming up? My dh is in need of dressy casual clothes for work functions.

#34 jenmovdob  OFFLINE  

jenmovdob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 3, 2011 - 6:03 am

That would be fantastic! Their prices are already great!

I went to the mall 2 years back and they had 25% off everything in the store, including clearance. Scored some nice deals that year.

#35 jenmovdob  OFFLINE  

jenmovdob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 5:59 am

My 13 yo sister is obsessed with Claires. Does anyone know if they have black Friday sales? Or regular sales?

#36 ourhappyfamily4  OFFLINE  

ourhappyfamily4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 8:21 am

Hmmm never thought about Claires.. anyone know?

#37 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 8:32 am

not sure. Years ago they did a sale on clearance stuff I think it was 10/$10 but I haven't been to Claires really since I stopped shopping there maybe 15 years ago.

#38 Cargirl  OFFLINE  

Cargirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 8:49 am

Has anyone heard anything about Menards yet? They have such great deals!

#39 stationchief  ONLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,519 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, North America, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 4:18 pm

I know Fry's Electronics is pretty regional to the southwest, but I was wondering if anyone else has any plans to go check them out this year. Usually they have some of the best deals on hot eletronics items for BF. Anyone have some juicy inside info on what's gonna be offered this year? In fact, have we ever gotten the BF ad for Fry's Electronics early? :confused:

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#40 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,323 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 4:44 pm

Never. Unless you have informants at your local newspapers.

There are Fry's in California, Oregon and Texas. :) And now Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Nevada and Washington!

I know Fry's Electronics is pretty regional to the southwest, but I was wondering if anyone else has any plans to go check them out this year. Usually they have some of the best deals on hot eletronics items for BF. Anyone have some juicy inside info on what's gonna be offered this year? In fact, have we ever gotten the BF ad for Fry's Electronics early?

GO BRUINS!

#41 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,323 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 4:45 pm

Oh and I've learned not to go on BF anymore, because there really isn't anything I want that badly. The lines are crazy all day. But I agree, their prices are better.

I know Fry's Electronics is pretty regional to the southwest, but I was wondering if anyone else has any plans to go check them out this year. Usually they have some of the best deals on hot eletronics items for BF. Anyone have some juicy inside info on what's gonna be offered this year? In fact, have we ever gotten the BF ad for Fry's Electronics early?

GO BRUINS!

#42 stationchief  ONLINE  

stationchief

• 4,519 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, North America, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 4:51 pm

There are Fry's in California, Oregon and Texas. :) And now Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Nevada and Washington!

And don't forget the two we have here in Arizona near me! :D

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#43 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,384 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2011 - 5:18 pm

I have over $100 in Menards Rebates that I have saved for BF. Can't wait for their ad!!!

#44 laddhorn  OFFLINE  

laddhorn

• 1,048 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 5:44 am

I went last year on BF later in the day. The lines weren't as bad as the midnight Walmart one. I guess it depends on when you actually go.

#45 stationchief  ONLINE  

stationchief

• 4,519 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 8:24 am

Black Friday at Fry's is crazy indeed. But that's the fun of it all, isn't it :yup:?

Oh and I've learned not to go on BF anymore, because there really isn't anything I want that badly. The lines are crazy all day.

Try to shop there closer to Christmas. 50+ check-out cashiers and ya gotta wait in a line that wraps all the way around the inside of the building :shock:.

#46 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,323 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 8:39 am

The one in Sunnyvale has the capability for 80 cashiers. STILL a long line! I worked at Fry's... ahh... thankfully never during BF or Christmas.

GO BRUINS!

#47 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 9:23 am

The one in Sunnyvale has the capability for 80 cashiers.

You what? Even our Brandsmart doesn't have space/registers for that many.

#48 deanabrown  OFFLINE  

deanabrown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 3:07 pm

Does amyone know what types of sales LL Bean has for Black Friday?

#49 Kocheese99  OFFLINE  

Kocheese99

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 9:03 pm

I've heard about some of the special items they are getting this year but have not heard of any prices yet.

#50 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,735 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2011 - 9:29 pm

I've heard about some of the special items they are getting this year but have not heard of any prices yet.

What items would those be?

#51 jaymacfla  OFFLINE  

jaymacfla

President, Black Friday Vacationers

• 1,946 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 6, 2011 - 4:45 am

They need to buy out Compusa here. It is not the same company since the relaunch.

#52 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,607 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 6, 2011 - 5:04 am

Yes, inquiring minds want to know :)

#53 BridgeIU  OFFLINE  

BridgeIU

Go Hoosiers!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 6, 2011 - 12:50 pm

We had a Lego Store open in my closest mall this year. Do they do something for Black Friday? My son wants the Lego Mindstorm 2.0 that is amazingly expensive... It is $240 right now at amazon, but I was thinking that it might be a better deal on BF? Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

#54 merechris  OFFLINE  

merechris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 6:01 am

Last year they did scratch off cards for a percentage off. Good luck!

We had a Lego Store open in my closest mall this year. Do they do something for Black Friday? My son wants the Lego Mindstorm 2.0 that is amazingly expensive... It is $240 right now at amazon, but I was thinking that it might be a better deal on BF?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

#55 maryfyeager  OFFLINE  

maryfyeager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 8:14 am

Does anyone know if Buy Buy Baby has a BF sale? This is the first year we have had one in our town, so I didn't have a clue. Thanks in advance.

#56 Cargirl  OFFLINE  

Cargirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 10:35 am

I am thinking the Black Friday Ad is going to be spectacular! The ads the last couple of weeks have been bad. I also have over $100 in rebate cards to shop with. I wish the ad would hurrry up;)

#57 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 12:35 pm

not sure if they do but there was no AD in the paper last year.

#58 kklracing  OFFLINE  

kklracing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 8:13 pm

I am thinking the Black Friday Ad is going to be spectacular! The ads the last couple of weeks have been bad. I also have over $100 in rebate cards to shop with. I wish the ad would hurrry up;)

Spectacular? And we won't be home to enjoy it. Who's going to go to Menards for you/us?

#59 Cargirl  OFFLINE  

Cargirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 8, 2011 - 9:38 am

I have people:D

#60 MidwestMama  OFFLINE  

MidwestMama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 8, 2011 - 10:32 am

An employee at ours told me she heard that the week before would have an even better ad than BF to try to get people in in advance instead of waiting to compete on BF. But who knows if she is just guessing or was actually told that. But their ads have been terrible lately! I have a lot of rebates there too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users