iPod touch - where is the best place to get on one BF?

CJsmithl

Does a bear poop in the woods?

It's not like a new item or anything, they have been around for couple of years. That's what I meant .Hoping everybody in line will be there for over things. Now when they hand out the tickets, can you get tickets for several different items or for one thing?

It's not like a new item or anything, they have been around for couple of years. That's what I meant .Hoping everybody in line will be there for over things. Now when they hand out the tickets, can you get tickets for several different items or for one thing?

Your right its not a new item but the fact that they are $150 makes them a HOT ITEM!!!

And yes you can get a ticket for each doorbuster they are offering.

I bought one at Target today.(joint gift for my dad) I got the 8gb for $195.00, I had a 10% off coupon which took off $19.50 and they gave me a $20 Target gift card. Before taxes it came to $175.50. I also saved about $2 in taxes since the purchase price was less because of the coupon.

Printable 10% off coupon

http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons

Slightly off topic here, but my mom and I went out to get 2 of the 8gb for my brothers, and our local Target and WM were completely sold out already. The kids at Target said they're scrambling to get more in for BF. We went to BB and they had a full stock of both the black and the white. They still had 32gbs at WM and Target, but I was really surprised that the 8gb was already flying off the shelves there. Mom was super relieved to have her little hands on them at Best Buy. She had initially ordered them online from WM but after the order went through she got an email saying they couldn't fill her order.

Slightly off topic here, but my mom and I went out to get 2 of the 8gb for my brothers, and our local Target and WM were completely sold out already. The kids at Target said they're scrambling to get more in for BF. We went to BB and they had a full stock of both the black and the white. They still had 32gbs at WM and Target, but I was really surprised that the 8gb was already flying off the shelves there. Mom was super relieved to have her little hands on them at Best Buy. She had initially ordered them online from WM but after the order went through she got an email saying they couldn't fill her order.

Ahhhh!! Please don't tell me that. Now I'm in a tizz. Feel like I gotta find one tonight now!!

It's not like a new item or anything, they have been around for couple of years. That's what I meant .

Yes, the product has been out for years but every year they improve. This year's version has a camera and a much better screen. Adding the camera is a game changer...

Trust me, it's going to be a HOT item!

I bought one at Target today.(joint gift for my dad) I got the 8gb for $195.00, I had a 10% off coupon which took off $19.50 and they gave me a $20 Target gift card. Before taxes it came to $175.50. I also saved about $2 in taxes since the purchase price was less because of the coupon.

Printable 10% off coupon

http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons

I did this today and also used a "coupon" that was attached to a mailer that was for a $15. gc w/a $150. purchase. So it turned out to be $140.50, only $5. more than if I'd waited till BF. If you have a Red card then that will save another 5%.

Thank you Kibit13 and yellowjeepster!! I bought one at Target today, after the coupon and Redcard it was $168 + the $20 GF. Great deal and I stayed warm!

I think you have me convinced I'm going tomorrow! Wonder if they will price match WM now since they are $189?

For those of you planning on purchasing the 4th gen iPod touch, I highly suggest getting two accessories:

Screen protector - had my touch for about a year and still have my first protector on.

Rubber case. Currently I have a belkin rubber case, I love it! ($5 after reward cert and clearance price) It protects the back side, and edges. I had initially bought a cheap two piece plastic case from amazon on sale for $4, :( once I took the case off it no longer snapped together well again.

I did this today and also used a "coupon" that was attached to a mailer that was for a $15. gc w/a $150. purchase. So it turned out to be $140.50, only $5. more than if I'd waited till BF. If you have a Red card then that will save another 5%.

You know I didn't get a mailer with $15, I got a toy one for $5, what did the catalog look like because my mom got another one that had the 10% coupon but no coupon card, do you think someone is taking the coupons off the back?

Went with the Target idea. He would not match WM unless I had the physical ad for $189. I don't even know if it was in Sunday's ad. Got the 10% off coupon, applied for red card, and got it for $176.59 plus got the $20 gift card. I told the guy I wasn't sure if I could get one there on BF. He said they had a ton left last year.

LOL nothing.The other night on the Webcast it was kinda a joke to see how many times BigJim said game changer.Guess ya just had to be there.A few of us found it funny or maybe just i did.Didnt mean to offend.;)

No offense taken -- just wasn't sure if I had said some sort of cliche.

I did this too since the ONLY thing I really wanted for my daughter was an iPod. As near as I can tell on my receipt, IF by some strange reason, there is an iPod left when I make my way to the Target store (which will be during normal morning hours and not midnight or 4 a.m.), it appears as though I will NOT loose the $15/$150 giftcard. It just rang up as a $15 giftcard purchase with a $15 deduction at the bottom of my receipt.

So, IF I end up returning the one I bought today, (unless customer service gives me a hard time), the only thing I will have to surrender is the $20 giftcard. BUT, if I am lucky enough to find one at 7 or 8 a.m. on Friday morning and I get a $40 giftcard; I will not have any trouble giving back my $20 giftcard!!! At least this way, if there aren't any left then I have one. I decided that my sleep is way more valuable to me than $20. :)

My receipt says Refund Value $155.50.

Then it says Package Total $175.50 All items must be returned for full refund.

So if I returned I would get to keep the $15. gc amount but lose the $20. gc. But like you said I would get a $40. gc. So I would be saving another $20. if I buy on BF and return the other.

Now I'm confused. I already used the $20. gf so I wouldn't save anything right?

Edited by yellowjeepster
confused

My receipt says Refund Value $155.50.

Then it says Package Total $175.50 All items must be returned for full refund.

So if I returned I would get to keep the $15. gc amount but lose the $20. gc. But like you said I would get a $40. gc. So I would be saving another $20. if I buy on BF and return the other.

Now I'm confused. I already used the $20. gf so I wouldn't save anything right?

Lol.Yes if you rebought on BF you would still save another.$20.if you returned the first one you would lose the original $20(meaning they would deduct that from the return price) but then you would get a $40 thus for still making $20.