For those of you going to BB first, what time are you going to get in line?

brynnfromtheblock

What time will you get in line at BB?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What time will you get in line at BB?

• 12 a.m. or later - I'm a gambler
    • 11 p.m.
    • 10 p.m.
    • 9 p.m.
    • 8 p.m.
    • 7 p.m.
    • 6 p.m.
    • 5 p.m.
    • 4 p.m. or earlier

As much as BB has done to perfect camping out and tickets there is no way that a store manager would agree to it. I don't know how old your kids are but it makes me wonder if that guy is just spouting BS and is thinking they are kids and they won't question it.

Yes keep us posted please.

We have no other local store within 30 miles,and my son has our vehicle already,so until hubs gets home they are holding our spot.

As long as we get what we wanted(tv's) I don't mind them working out what they have(son says they are friendly and know bb people,and have enough tv's)

funny thing is ,while they slept,another group with a tent set up in front of them all,outside the area best buy roped off.I guess that will get sorted out when best buy opens.

and apparently I was mistaken,they other guy has only 1 tent not 2(we were the 2)

Edited by hopps

Well hopefully a manager gets out there and sorts things out.I guess i am just surprised at the last guys logic,saying he came by at 4 pm tuesday,but left to get his tent,coming at 3 am and going in front of 2 other tents..well jeez we drove by 3 days ago..using his logic that makes us first- lol that's just absurd

well DD20 found someone to hold her spot in line while she is working tonight from 6pm to 11pm. Right now she has 7 people in front of her. I told her she better find out now if they have any plans to let anyone else join their group. She's there to get the 42 inch TV and it will not be pretty if they run out of tickets 1 person ahead of her if someone else shows up.