Under Armour Outlet Black Friday sale rumors

princess01

I was just at my local UA outlet store and asked about their BF sales. He told me they are definitely going to be good. The whole store should be a percentage off. He didn't know what percent yet or if there was a time frame for it, but he did say that for every $100 you spend you will get $20, spend $150 and you get more, and so on. I assume it will be for spending at a later date. And they are opening at Midnight. :D

Awesome! We just got this UA store this year, so it will be my first time shopping there BF! I'm very excited! They actually had some really great deals today. Tshirts were marked down to 9.99 (the ones I bought actually rang up to 7.99) and they had an extra 20% off of clearance.

The Under Armour outlet near me in Atlantic City is only offering $10 off select Coldgear apparel, as well as a $20 gift card when you spend $100. I should also mention that the outlets in Atlantic City will all open at 7am, as opposed to the other outlets in Jackson and Tinton Falls that will both open at midnight, if not sooner.

http://www.tangeroutlet.com/promotions/moonlightmadnessbanner.aspx?CenterID=93&CenterName=Atlantic%20City,%20New%20Jersey&Day=friday

It's about the only place to get cold gear on sale. We picked up cold gear (compression style mock turtlenecks) for 24.99!!!

I just got my son a cold gear mock today for 15.99. They were on clearance for 19.99 plus 20% off. Not all, but a few select styles. I didn't have time to look for myself though. boo!

My store is Gettysburg, PA. The associate said he heard that American Eagle was going to open at 10PM, but most stores in the outlets were Midnight. Haven't heard officially from the Outlets yet though. I normally get emails from them.