Staples Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

6am seems soooooo late now, haha. Someone could go to Walmart, go to Best Buy, go to Target, come home, sleep for 4 hours, and still be at Staples before they open :P

The only reason to GO to staples when just about EVERYTHING is online is if you don't meet free shipping guidelines and even then I think they offer FREE ship to store. Need to see if I can redeem rewards online though.

There looks like some decent printer sales but im not sure which one is the best. Reviews are all over the board on these. I was thinking either HP or Canon. I mostly want one for everyday use with the occasional photo print. Any recommendations?

Love my cannon MP620, get your ink from amazon, it is only about $15 for a 12 pack (2 of each color) there versus much much more in store.

Best Buy will likely have both of those as well. They seem to have it in their BF ad each year.

True statement. It's usually a dual pack for around $60-70; I can't remember. I went all out on it this year and bought the Adobe CS5.5 Production Premium (EDU) for $330 after a 20% off code from Newegg. I wouldn't have done it w/o the code ;).

6am seems soooooo late now, haha. Someone could go to Walmart, go to Best Buy, go to Target, come home, sleep for 4 hours, and still be at Staples before they open :P

That's pretty much the plan as of now. Camp out for Best Buy... then run to Target which is directly under Best Buy in the mall... then run to Walmart, go home to sleep for a while, go to Staples, Lowes, Home Depot, and Sears.

My experience in the last few years has been that any gift card offer the other stores put out, amazon matches. I wish there was one for the Fire. Yesterday they announced all the new apps for it, including netflix and pandora among a bunch of others and it would be nice to put a gift card on it.

I did like that they were offering a $20 gift card with the new Kindle $99 Touch coming out next week. That may make me go in unless Amazon or BB does something also. I am planning on getting it for DD.

And I would bet that Staples uses BF as a "special event". But also their policy is that they may call to see if the store has it in stock. To be sure - I'd call them cause you'd save yourself alot of time. If they do you don't even have to wait until BF - you could buy it any day next week and go in and get the difference.